Recent content by Kuitenknieper

1. SP Medieval 1429: The Hundred Years War

Got a question here...
    played through the rebels quest line until becoming a french knight, then went to see Jeanne la Pucelle.
    Did her first quest (had to fetch her a sword), when I turned it in I think she said something like "are you ready to follow me on one last assault" or something...
    well, i think I turned her down for now, had to replenish troops etc., thought i could take it up some time later.
    Well, a while later, I return to her.... nothing. No new quest. Sadly, no proper old save game, too.

Did I screw up my campaign? Did I miss anything? Is it over already? Any hint would be welcome!
  2. Recruitment issues.

Righto, thanks for the answer.

Great looking mod btw, although now I will likely wait until next version before playing it.  :eek:
  3. Recruitment issues.

Following problem: I play a Rhodok lord, and Rhodoks reached Tech Tier 3. Finished building my own castle (I used good old money cheat since I am an impatient person). In recruitment options, I first get the option to recruit both tier one and two units, but when I click tier two, it only...
  4. 14th New York State Militia (14th Brooklyn) "Red Legged Devils"

Old player intending to return here.... played with you a couple of times 2 years or so ago, and recently reinstalled the mod. Do I have to go through the appication thingie once again? My name was 14thNYSM_Matthew_McGurk. Didnt find the nice old forum again either.
    If we can circumvent the application, who should I contact here?

Nevermind, wrote a new application. See you next week.
  5. Faction advancement

Isn't that for player-ruled kingdoms only? Or can you push your faction as a Lord, too?
  6. Faction advancement

Hello everyone, about to get into this ambitious looking mod, and now have a question: I read in an earlier post, that each faction has a weekly 5 % chance to advance in technology. Is there any chance to change that to a higher chance, say, 10 %? Or, even better, to trigger those events for...
  7. Slings and Power Draw?

KK,  thanks.
  8. Slings and Power Draw?

Aloha, sorry for opening a new thread but saw no general Q/A thread, so here we go... Does Power draw affect slings? Really love the new animations and want to start a slinger char in SP.
  9. SP Musket Era global_map_16th century:the northern hemisphereV1.6(released the PY code)

Would it be possible to add Brytenwalda or 1257-esque formations to this mod, even for the AI?

What the early modern mods out there are missing are proper pike squares. Guess it would work with the shieldwall, which is implemented into several mods.
  10. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Short question: The scripted diplomacy works for both continents, right?
    Asking because I think about playing a bravoosi corsair. Since in my old game Braavos never was in a war, this might get dull after a while... of course, I am fine with getting a letter of marque from the Lannisters for a while, but would be fun if i could return to aid my home city in need (and get rich while capturing Volantis merchants  :eek:).

So... any chance Braavos will ever enter a war?
  11. 1860s - SAY or ASK WHATEVER U WANT !! (....in a KIND way...)

Sorry in advance if this is already explained somewhere, but I used the search function and did not find anything.
    So how exactly does the new "power draw and shoot" skill work? Just like in vanilla, just that it works for guns too? Or does it affect range in any way, in other words, if I max it, will I be able to snipe a union general from 800 yards with my Withword rifle?
  12. Why are Elves so Short?

I didn't play the mod much so far, since I can't really play the class i want to yet and wait for the next version, but from what I've seen, the whole mod is much more based on DnD than on Tolkien stuff. Clerics, wizards in abundance, drow.... but if there is one thing that irks me, its those green, almost Elder Scrolls-ish orcs. I would love more goblinesque little mean monster midgets, like in The Last Days.
  13. Suggestions

So I wonder... would it be possible to implement proper D&D sneaking into M&B? Maybe a trigger that simply lets enemy troops ignore you depending on your sneak skill? Might be fun to sneak up on the big bad mage in the back of the enemy army.

Edit: Oh lazy me.

guspav said:
    Rogues should be able to hide and I sort of have an idea of making that work, the thing is to make the AI do it properly.

14. New skills and powers

KK, thanks. Looking forward to new version.

And a riding gnome? Only if you implement ostrich or badger mounts.
  15. New skills and powers

Kuitenknieper said:
    guspav said:
    Epicspencer said:
    I stay on foot the whole battle, and it sure looks like I hit from behind, but I'm not getting any kind of red message.
    It turns out that I checked the sneak attack code and there was a bug in it, I just fixed it and playtested it and it will be working properly from now on  :oops:

So is that fix released yet? Just re-downloaded .52 to .53 patch and it didn't fix the problem... do i have to download .52 again as well?
    Mod looks like nice work so far, can't wait to play my gnomish (or rather halfling) rogue once that problem is solved for my version.

:eek: Bumpety Bumpypants.  :eek:
Back
Top Bottom