Recent content by Krazycoriyann18

1. SP - General Talk to Prisoners in Dungeon like Notables in Towns or Villages

I assume it's being developed already, but it would be convenient to talk to prisoners who are in dungeons the same way you visit or talk to notables in towns and villages (clicking on the portrait of the vassal/noble in the dungeon, then click "visit" or "talk") instead of having to walk...
  2. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Recruit vassals while they are prisoners in your party

I think it'd be great if you could recruit vassals who are prisoners in your party rather than having to bring them all the way to a dungeon that you own to convert them there or try to engage them in an encounter when they're not leading an army.
  3. In Progress Characters and Object outline/highlight bug

Yeah it has something to do with the DLSS settings on my copy too.
  4. Resolved NPC nobles don't donate troops garrison when player is ruler

I have found this to happen when i first take over a fief. Then i need to wait for the ownership to go to someone (player or npc). Then exit the fief and revisit the fief and army parties will cobtribute troops to the garrison (not many, line 30-50 in total, but hey, it's something)...it's a temporary workaround for now until TW fixes.
  5. Resolved Negative Army Cohesion Influence Requirement Bug

I've experienced this too and it only seems to happen to me when I'm in a forest terrain for some reason...not sure if those are related or just a coincidence.
  6. Status of the Heir System?

Your health regenerates if you get into battles after you get the death warning, it just will max out at lower and lower numbers (max health goes to 90%, then 80%, etc) until you eventually die. You can still fight if you want to. And yes, once you die, a pop-up window comes up for you to choose which character you want to take over the clan. You don't need to stash your inventory, it just goes into the inventory once MC dies and you can reassign to whoever your heir is (unless the update changed this). And sometimes, it's better to get an unskilled heir so you can try different perks.

And don't feel bad, I've had my mc die of old age too. So what if I'm a "slow player?"
  7. How does one upgrade to clan tier 1 fast?

Fastest way to upgrade leadership in my experience is to lead armies. Join a faction, level up influence, and then just create armies (you can recruit other existing lords or do the thing where you turn companions into their own party and constantly recruit them...or both). Leadership goes up pretty rapidly the larger the army is that you lead.
  8. BAD PERFORMANCE AND STUTTERING

Make sure your refresh rate on your monitor is set to max hz too.
  9. Smelt multiple weapons at once?

I just wanted to check to make sure that I'm not missing something. is there a way to select multiple weapons at once to smelt? I get a little annoyed with clicking "smelt" over and over and over again when I want to smelt a lot of weapons.
  10. Development Update #6: Rebellions, Missions and More!

@Callum i have a question about the keep battles - they're not going to be limited in numbers like hideout battles, right? If I have 200 remaining troops in a siege, all 200 can storm the keep, i don't need to pick 10 of them, right?
Back
Top Bottom