Recent content by Kramer

1. Kramer

e 1.1.0.225653 beta and 1.1.0 difrence?

You are on the latest branch. They pushed some quick fixes to beta branch as well as all the stuff of beta plus the fixes to "normal". Both branches are equal right now content wise, seen by no issues playing with non beta people in MP.

Got it, thanks!
  2. Kramer

e 1.1.0.225653 beta and 1.1.0 difrence?

Really confused right now because I got a 10mb update on my game, which was using the beta branch, and now my build number is 225664, anyone knows what I need to do to get the last patch ? I haven't touched the steam settings yet
  3. Kramer

Resolved Memory leak: RAM does not unload after simulation (battles, visiting cities, villages etc.)

Thanks for reporting, was wondering this myself as I've yet to get around to test it.
    Edit: Added beta branch to the list of versions in the first post.

No problem! :grin:
  4. Kramer

Resolved Memory leak: RAM does not unload after simulation (battles, visiting cities, villages etc.)

Beta branch brought some significant increase in overall performance, unfortunately the ram leak is still alive and strong
  5. Kramer

Personal experience so far is that the 3 last patches, 1.0.8, 9 and 10, increased overall performance but the memory leak is still there.

ps: fx 6300 + gtx 1050ti + 16gb ram
  6. Kramer

B Native Other Blood enhancement tweak v0.5

Does this work with the Diplomacy mod ?
  7. Kramer

Gore and Dismemberment - removeable limbs

"Tis but a scratch!"

sorry, I couldn't resist
  8. Kramer

TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

Anyone knows which is the script line to prevent companions from leaving ? It is greyed out with the Diplomacy mod so I wanted to edit myself.
  9. Kramer

TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

Great tool but I noticed the Diplomacy version it supports is pretty old(3.3.2), I'm just wondering if I can use it with the current version of the mod(4.1) ?
  10. Kramer

Recommended mods?

Quixote said:
    Kramer said:
    Great recommendations, just one question, where do I get  the "More Ladders" ?

I'm pretty sure I had it but can't seem to find it again.

Do those smallers mods you listed work with TweakMB and Diplomacy without problems ?

I THINK this is it, awesome nonetheless :smile: and only changes sieges.
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,57569.0.html

Yes they most certainly do work! They are all just scene changes, so no .txt files are harmed in the making

That one is for M&B only
  11. Kramer

Recommended mods?

Great recommendations, just one question, where do I get  the "More Ladders" ?

I'm pretty sure I had it but can't seem to find it again.

Do those smallers mods you listed work with TweakMB and Diplomacy without problems ?
  12. Kramer

Fire Weapons mod

I loved 1866 but I can't find something similar to that in Warband, all of them have medieval weaponry, at the very beast some early gunpowder. PS: Sorry if this is the wrong section but I couldn't find anywhere better, the mods sections seems to be more oriented to the developers.
  13. Kramer

Screenshots

Messing around with GIMP:

mountblade_adrena03.png

mountblade_adrena04.png
  14. Kramer

No clipping

Does anyone knows this ? I can't find anywhere how to do it...
  15. Kramer

No clipping

How do I activate it ? I've seen people using it all the time on videos and screenshots.
Back
Top Bottom