Recent content by Kral Furkan

1. [WB][SP] Cihat ve Haçlılar v6 Çıktı !!!

warband son version lakin 2.0 yukledim ve modu gormuyo.... diyer modlarimda olmayan winrar filelari var bu modda, test gibi... onlari cikarip denedim yine seceneklerde gormuyo.  yardim edin lutfen :ohdear:
  2. Help! randomly banned from server

US GK TDM SERVER randomly banned me...  i cant find their website... how can i contact them. its the team deathmatch server can anyone see if they have a website in their welcoming page? also if you guys see an admin in the server can you tell him to check?  My name is Furkan_Khan
  3. Brytenwalda warlords

I believe the community is not dead... Which gives no reason why you should not wright a respond...
  4. MP Native [WB] WarbandCoop V0.1.0 *DEAD*

Do you still have lots of work to finish this? Do you need any help from moders?
  5. Brytenwalda warlords

http://www.novaregula.com/brytenwalda/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=27:first-brytenwalda-multiplayer-campaign-under-the-reign-of-the-sword&catid=1:latest&Itemid=60 What happened to this project? Is it dead? Where can i download it?
  6. SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

produno said:
    Kral Furkan said:
    Produno will you be adding hotfix 3 soon? ( i am asking this because i just saw this mod and yesterday started my longrun... You dont have to say like 10days later you will release it... Just tell me if it will be smart for me to continue this run.)

It wont be for a few weeks yet :smile:.

Produno you should definitly add the future that lets us create our own troop tree (its in the 16th century mod)
  7. Illustrations of Ottoman soldiers from the Suleymanname

When i play multiplayer warband i usually see siege weapons that can be used with a special mod... I dont know if its possible but if you can add those siege weapons to the game, your game will have something other mods dont have, since ottomans are known for their siege weapons it will be a great thing for it, but it might not be a possible thing...
  8. SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

Produno it will be nice to get some more castles into the game ( i like to play mods with lots of Fiefs even tho i dont conquer all of them.) can we update the FAQ please, i have lots of questions and dont want to keep making a thread. Can you explain where i can get the quest to support House Targaryen or explain me how it works? Thank you

Edit: so any answer?
  9. SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

Produno will you be adding hotfix 3 soon? ( i am asking this because i just saw this mod and yesterday started my longrun... You dont have to say like 10days later you will release it... Just tell me if it will be smart for me to continue this run.)
  10. Really when are you guys thinking to update the game

Haha,anyways do you know any mods that have cool features
  11. Really when are you guys thinking to update the game

Did you all forget your fvucking duties? Your duty is to update the game so i could play -.-
  12. Where should i start my kingdom?

Blackviper18 said:
    So i've left the kingdom of norway to start my own kingdom, but i can't find a place to start. I'm looking for a kingdom that is easy to wipe out, Kingdom of Mann seems good, but they are pretty hard to fight. Any one got some suggestions?
    If you are experienced leader go for bohemia but if you want an easy start go for kingdom of Navarre (i dont know what it was called something like this, the faction is controlled by sancho the strong i believe) and the most easy place to start is the faction near by almohads the green colored faction. But if you want a country where people can attack you from one side you are looking for sweeden.
  13. Bug Reports - E1200 Warband (solution to crashes in first post)

I had to use cheat menu so i could get my game like it was (computer shutdown while in game so game got crazy and i had no hair and weird  stuff accrued in notes) so basically every time i use cheat menu to instant conquer usually happens when i ask people to join me as well and when the camp setting was in best campaign aliveness and change it to weak(but this time it happened while none of these only instant conquer and ask people to join)now all the people are inside their castles (except mines) and they say they need to recruit more pls reply for a fix!!
  14. Lords don't get out of castle bug

I had to use cheat menu so i could get my game like it was (computer shutdown while in game so game got crazy and i had no hair and weird  stuff accrued in notes) so basically every time i use cheat menu to instant conquer usually happens when i ask people to join me as well and when the camp...
  15. (80) Txt Tweaks for Europe 1200 Updated 06-20-2016

Subitai said:
    Sorry dude, Mr Tweak ( :lol:, funny)  can't help you because:

1. he doesn't have to skill to merge those 2 together

2. he's not really a member of the E1200 team.  He's a big FAN and secretly wishes he was on the team...but that is another story.

3.  I think I've read in the past that E1200 has a couple of the diplomacy features already...but that they did not plan on merging them just yet.

As i've said before...I'm just happy that Korinov is still working on this.  Mabe after the Byzantine release in the next patch, they can work on few bugs or mabe improve or add more quests. 

Other than that dude...Mr Tweak has tried very hard to keep the interest in E1200 up by researching the tweaks.  You'll just have to be happy with that man.
    hmm anyway of increasing the amount of recruits in villages and increase lords and kings party size
Back
Top Bottom