Recent content by kormoran

1. Resolved GPU Crashing "d3d_device_context->map at rglGPU_device::lock_texture Failed!" randomly in both large and small battles

deleting every bannerlord related files and reinstalling the game helped me but the issue should still be fixed the files of older mods you had downloaded shouldnt stay in the game files
  2. Resolved GPU Crashing "d3d_device_context->map at rglGPU_device::lock_texture Failed!" randomly in both large and small battles

Unfortunately, we are unable to give an estimated time to fix it, but we are working on this issue. Sometimes we may encounter such problems because mod files are not downloaded properly. Did you try again after removing mods completely or only after disabling them? Could you please try to verify the files again until we find a permanent solution? Sorry for the inconvenience.
    verified the files like 20 times already but imma try removing all the mods
  3. Resolved GPU Crashing "d3d_device_context->map at rglGPU_device::lock_texture Failed!" randomly in both large and small battles

I passed all the information you shared. I will update this thread as soon as I get a response from the developers.
    how long does it usually take them to respond because i couldnt play the game normally since i bought it
  4. Resolved GPU Crashing "d3d_device_context->map at rglGPU_device::lock_texture Failed!" randomly in both large and small battles

tried with and without mods and even deleted the shaders folder new save and still the same thing
  5. Resolved GPU Crashing "d3d_device_context->map at rglGPU_device::lock_texture Failed!" randomly in both large and small battles

2021-02-24_20.40.11_bff5dabadc103d166a6c732835125ac3

so that just happened after updating the drivers i cant even play the game anymore!
    as i said before already did everything people said so i can pmuch just say theres no fix for it unless the devs decide to finally fix this after all these reports since the launch of the game @bFaceIII
  6. Resolved GPU Crashing "d3d_device_context->map at rglGPU_device::lock_texture Failed!" randomly in both large and small battles

Could you both please share your computer specs with me using the template below?

Summary:
    How to Reproduce:
    Quest/Settlement Name (if related):
    Media (Screenshots & Video):
    Version:
    Installed community-made modifications:
    Computer Specs:
    GPU:
    CPU:
    RAM:
    Motherboard:
    Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Thanks in advance.
    the only solution i found is deleting the shaders folder and not verifying the game again and the only downside of it is that everything loads a bit longer it always happens when you see an armor added by a mod or when its night for some reason it also sometimes happen in villages castles and towns but you probably know it already because this issue was posted in reddit and on the forums multiple times with no solution
  7. Resolved GPU Crashing "d3d_device_context->map at rglGPU_device::lock_texture Failed!" randomly in both large and small battles

same issue i doubt theres a solution because people had that since the beginning and it looks like the devs are doing nothing to fix it
Back
Top Bottom