Recent content by [KOR]Wind

1. [KOR]Wind

Can add a chance of not being taken prisoner after losing a battle?

Hello, TW I want to create a mode where escape is possible after lose battle I think the problem is that if a lord loses a battle, it is unconditionally taken prisoner. In Warband, Even if lord lose a battle , there is a chance lord will barely escape without being taken prisoner. So I want...
  2. [KOR]Wind

Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Could you tell us official release date?
  3. [KOR]Wind

Discussion General How do i open gameover screen by c# code?

Since we've added the new statistics screen to the end game the game over menu is deprecated. You can open the new game over statistics screen like this.

GameOverState state = Game.Current.GameStateManager.CreateState<GameOverState>(GameOverState.GameOverReason.Retirement);
    Game.Current.GameStateManager.PushState(state);
    Thank you. confirm it work
  4. [KOR]Wind

Discussion General How do i open gameover screen by c# code?

To open the game over screen in the early access version I used this c# code and it worked GameMenu.ActivateGameMenu("game_over_menu"); But now it doesn't seem to work and cause crashes... How can I open the game over screen?
  5. [KOR]Wind

How do I open the game over screen?

To open the game over screen in the early access version I used this code and it worked GameMenu.ActivateGameMenu("game_over_menu"); But now it doesn't seem to work and crashes... How can I open the game over screen?
  6. [KOR]Wind

Discussion General MobileParty.Army.DisperseArmy not found [1.1.0]

Hello, you should be using DisbandArmyAction to disperse armies in the first place.
    Thank you, issue has been resolved
  7. [KOR]Wind

MobileParty.Army.DisperseArmy not found [1.1.0]

DisperseArmy functionality has been moved to DisbandArmyAction.Apply methods.
    for example:
    C#:
    DisbandArmyAction.ApplyByUnknownReason(mobileParty.Army);

Thank you. confirmed it works
  8. [KOR]Wind

Discussion General MobileParty.Army.DisperseArmy not found [1.1.0]

Hello, i am moder MobileParty.Army.DisperseArmy((Army.ArmyDispersionReason)10); Up until version 1.0.3 this function worked, but from 1.1.0 Beta it doesn't work. Can you tell me how to modify the code to use this feature in beta 1.1.0?
  9. [KOR]Wind

MobileParty.Army.DisperseArmy not found [1.1.0]

Hello, i am moder MobileParty.Army.DisperseArmy((Army.ArmyDispersionReason)10); Up until version 1.0.3 this function worked, but from 1.1.0 Beta it doesn't work. Can you tell me how to modify the code to use this feature in beta 1.1.0?
  10. [KOR]Wind

Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

Kingdoms already got destroyed if their last clan is destroyed. This remains the same.

In Warband, the moment the territory of the kingdom disappears, kingdom is destroyed,
    possible to change the same?? Executing the remaining clan members one by one in order to destroy the kingdom is too cruel and cumbersome.
  11. [KOR]Wind

Patch Notes e1.7.2

Can TW tell we just one thing? Will the next beta patch is 1.7.3 or 1.8.0?
  12. [KOR]Wind

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.2

Dejan, Can you tell we when the 1.7.3 beta patch will be released?
  13. [KOR]Wind

Resolved 한국어 - KO 1.7.0 beta Korean Language translation errors

I've been informed that this report has been reviewed by our external translators. They decided to change the original localization. However, the change might not be the exact suggestion you proposed. The changes will be pushed to the game with future updates. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    thank you for confirmation.
    I'll check it next patch
  14. [KOR]Wind

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.0

Rescued my family in 1.7.0 beta and completed the tutorial.
    However, i don't see the scene where Radagos executed Galter.
    Also in the dictionary Galter appears to be alive.

Is this intended?

I have a question because I haven't seen it in the patch notes.
    It seems better to give the option of killing or saving Galter than silently hide it.
  15. [KOR]Wind

Resolved 한국어 - KO 1.7.0 beta Korean Language translation errors

Translation Error: Thank you so much for adding Korean Language. A lot of Koreans are playing this game. However, I found some translation errors. Messages mainly related to prisoners of war. There is only the subject and the back is truncated. The error message key I found is file in...
Back
Top Bottom