Recent content by KnooBill

1. RGL error

Thanks for the quick reply, I noticed that myself, I reapplied the patch (somehow it was not applied properly) and I am ready to make a new character  :mrgreen:

EDIT:
    Seeing the error in night skies, the game loads fine now, however night skies have weird images like the banners but very pixelated or parts of walls (which change to something else when I switch weapon). If you can remind me where the screenshot folder is I can post the screenshot too.
  2. RGL error

Hello, I wanted to try this mod but it crashes while in the loading screen, here's the log file: The computer's quite bad however it plays prophecy of pendor and the native, also I have enabled force single threading and load textures on demand.
  3. Ganked by Scorpion Assassins at night ambush - random or consequence?

I've only gotten that once in a d'shar town, I think however in ishkoman where I my kingdom owns it I have normal badnits and I also get snake cultists often (in villages and cities).
  4. Improving party speed

There's a rumor that people worship saxondragon  :wink:
  5. Improving party speed

High morale, pathfiniding skill, party size and the question is: I read somewhere that having horses in the inventory helps; how is that defined? Also being all mounted works too? For example if I have only my companions, some are not mounted by default. I'll give them any horse I can find, will...
  6. WARBAND ONLY - PoP 3.x WARBAND BUG AND SUPPORT THREAD

Hmm, I knew nothing of that rgl_log file, however only thing that looks problematic is that:
    Code:
    L8 Format is  unsupported
    WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME PRESENTATION CODE:  prsnt_game_start 
    WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME PRESENTATION CODE:  prsnt_game_escape 
    WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME SCRIPT CODE:  game_check_party_sees_party 
    WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME SCRIPT CODE:  game_get_party_speed_multiplier
    And that is (as far as I understand) while the game loads, because few lines after that it says Finished All, and few lines after that it says launch complete.
    Edit:
    I managed to evade it by saving as and not using save, I can target the problem here (both stuff for comparison):
    Code:
    Saving Game... Creating new savegame file... Saving header... Saving game state... Closing new save game file... Starting checksum control... Performing checksum control... Savegame checksum control succeeded...
     Backing up old file name... Removing old backup file. Renaming old savegame to backup file. Renaming new savegame file. Savegame succeded...

Saving Game... Creating new savegame file... Saving header... Saving game state... Closing new save game file... Starting checksum control...
  7. WARBAND ONLY - PoP 3.x WARBAND BUG AND SUPPORT THREAD

The game just started crashing after 917 days. Everytime I try to save after I beat an adventure company following marius it crashes and wants to report the crash.
    1,7 gb ram
    AMD Athlon 64 x2 Dual core Processor 4000+
    ATI x1200
    win xp
    I know the computer is old but so far I haven't crashed once. I play with no sound from the very start because I put music on.
  8. WARBAND ONLY - PoP 3.x WARBAND BUG AND SUPPORT THREAD

I held a feast in my new kingdom and no one responded at first. After peace broke out  :mrgreen: everyone came to the feast, the problem is that it's been going on for 20 days  :???: and I haven't gotten any of the feast bonuses (everytime I talk to them after I go build something at my vilalges etc I get +1 relation). On my notes page the hold a feast quest had already finished when no one responded...

Edit: I fixed it by making 1 of them marshall after 25 days.
  9. WARBAND - Questions About Tactics, Strategy and Overall Gameplay

Is it possible to change culture (I am a king already and picked empire)? I made a rule to only have knighthood units and pendor has so much more...
  10. WARBAND ONLY - PoP 3.x WARBAND BUG AND SUPPORT THREAD

Griffinsword (or griffonsword) company (spawns near senderfall and rane I think) isn't attacked nor does it attack ravenstern, empire, d'shar, but only me. Still relations related? What did I do, kill his mother?
  11. [DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

There's one adventure company that only attacks me and no other lord, and no lord can coem to my help - bug. The ocmpany spawns near senderfall.
  12. WARBAND ONLY - PoP 3.x WARBAND BUG AND SUPPORT THREAD

Tiberius121 said:
    Ok so first off thank you so much Treebeard for being so patient.

Now after looking over what you said I do understand it. I did go into my computer today and took out one of them to look it over. I went through every single sticker and writing and couldn't find any of the PC-**** which you speak of. So im wondering if im not looking at it right or if there is a place within my computer that will tell me. I know I do have 2.00 GBs so not the 512 MB.

Again I thank you so much for your continued help which could probably be spent doing more important things then helping me but I appreciate it.

P.S. NicotiN the only computer store near me which is in my town couldn't find their ass if I drew them a map. Thee only way I can get something from them is to write exactly what I need on paper and hand it to them so they can order it. But i do appreciate your input and help. This entire community should be proud to have people like you guys.

KnooBill said:
    You can try going to Start-> run-> type dxdiag and you can see your ram total there.
  13. WARBAND ONLY - PoP 3.x WARBAND BUG AND SUPPORT THREAD

You can try going to Start-> run-> type dxdiag and you can see your ram total there.
  14. What Was Your Personal Favorite "Wtf?" Moment?

Losing a qualis gem to a gamble because I was clicking too fast  :???:
  15. Prophesy of Pendor 4.0 Developer Notes

Babaganoush said:
    Aetavicus said:
    KnooBill said:
    Can you make some improvements to garrison user interface... Whenever you have to move about the map in a warlike manner you need at least 140 clicks.

You can use Ctrl+Click to garrison all of one troop type or Shift+Click to garrison 10 of that type.

Wow. You just extended the lifetime of my mouse. Thank you.

+1
Back
Top Bottom