Recent content by Knight Inquisitor

1. Knight Inquisitor

[Outdated] Character Editor v0.5 **BETA RELEASED**

Is there any f*kin' link that still works!!!?????
  2. Knight Inquisitor

B Tutorial Scenes Quick Scene Chooser

Can you re-upload the link? It's dead ....
  3. Knight Inquisitor

kt0's item scripts: BLAM

Please, man, re-upload it. All your stuff are broken links ( and also for this 2's: "kt0's troop script"; "kz0's ParyScript")
  4. Knight Inquisitor

kt0's party script

This link is dead too :sad:
  5. Knight Inquisitor

kt0's troop script: the return of BLAM

The link is dead. So, can you by the chance re-upload it, please?

Thanks forward
  6. Knight Inquisitor

The Wedding Dance (Beta Download v.92)

Just one thing. I wrote on repository but no one answer to me. I think I finally found why my game crashing.

First off, I've never before cheated the game. But, this time I did just to see what happens. And, I did see it. Every time when I was better then my enemy is, the game crashed. And every time when I beat The Army of Inquisition the game crashed. And every time when I alone in the battle killed a lot of enemies the game crashed.

I disable the music as I read before in some guide that said I have to do it and somewhere I read that I must to replace the "actions.txt" file with the native one, so I did it. And the game still crashed so I had to do this to be sure that is not my fault.

As the moder, Rosha must know what the problem is and I hope he will fix that because I love vanilla mount and don't give a much for Warband or FAS.

Best regards from me. And, mod is just perfect, but ... Just try to fix this
Back
Top Bottom