Recent content by Kmotr

1. BUG Reports v 1.37 (Read first page before post)

I encountered this bug:
    Im hireing masterless men. At first time I hired group of Deisbard and all was ok, even a didnt have enough party limit. At second time I hired Fiana, again i got more troops than party limit but all was ok. But at third time a wanted to hire Cliathare, i got 45 soldiers with party limit at 36 slots. I spent 4000 scilingas but didnt get any Cliathare. Is there any logical reason or is it bug? Thank for answer.

Edit: Well i tried it again and again i failed to hire masterless men (Ocaire).  :sad:
  2. news 1.37 Release 28/08/2011

Freakwave said:
    graphics pack
    http://www.novaup.com/download/2gav1129f3mkm

Thanks very much, it works fine for me..
  3. news 1.37 Release 28/08/2011

At first i want to ask if there will be any official Graphical sub mod for 1.37?

If not can Freakwave upload the graphical sub mod for 1.37 to some normal site like megaupload. With torrent there is no chance to download it..
  4. BUG Reports v 1.36 (Read first page before post)

diavel said:
    My in-game solution is F4 -> F8 at the beginning of all battles. It simply removes formation order. After that your troops behave normally (hold positions where they're supposed to). I wish it would work somehow differently or maybe I don't understand formations in the mod.

But they still doesnt "hold" in the center! They are forming at my left hand and that is not the best way..  :sad:
  5. BUG Reports v 1.36 (Read first page before post)

I encountered this bug (the same was in v 1.35):
    When i started battlle some soldiers (2 or 3 and allways the highest foot units) lag in differrent position and sometimes move over the map and after while they died and it wrote e.g.: cliathare killed by cliathare. Its really annoying to raise slowly soldiers and then lost them without any chance to save them.

I didnt find rgl_log.txt in my Brytenwalda folder to show you.

Another "bug": when i order e.g. Hold this position, formation doesnt stand in center but somewhere far away. I understand its  probably caused by formation settings but its not really good for this type of commanding. I must run all over the hills and trying to set the best position. And its boring. Is there any way how to disable this?

Thanks a lot for answares..
  6. News 1.36: RELEASE 19/08/2011

Im sorry for continuing smaping here, but it looks pointless to me with downloading this mod. You create such masterpiece and you are not able to upload it at some normal server? It nothing worth i guess.

Ive been downloading from repository for 5 hours, got 428 MB a now its interrupt without any chance to continue. Its boring.
    Sorry again but this is frustrating..

7. News 1.36: RELEASE 19/08/2011

Sobakozoid said:
    Mbrepository not only slow, it can make your setup file broken.

Yeah, i know. I have download manager so i will see if it can handle with interruption. I guess not, so im downloading from your url too.
    So thanks again man..
  8. News 1.36: RELEASE 19/08/2011

Sobakozoid said:
    Try this:
    http://ul.to/vbfv03ut

It goes only 50 kb/s, but also thanks, better than 15..  :wink:
  9. News 1.36: RELEASE 19/08/2011

Idibil, can you upload new version at some normal server, please? It shouldnt be problem or am I wrong?
    Because its imposible to get it from mbrepository..
    Thanks
  10. News 1.36: RELEASE 19/08/2011

You are awesome, thanks a lot for your work..

But can anyone who already downloaded the game upload it at some normal server? Because mbrepository is little bit "out of his mind". I mean megaupload, filesonic and so on..

Thanks a lot..
  11. get_object failed for mesh: skybox_clean(r)_08 error

May be the problem is caused by same values for skybox_clean_08 and skybox_clean_01.
    skybox_clear_01 16 179.000000 52.000000 0.900000 pfx_sunny
    1.834800 1.681900 1.501200  0.000000 0.000000 0.000000  0.060235 0.088471 0.167529  300.000000 4287406765

skybox_clear_08 16 179.000000 52.000000 0.900000 pfx_sunny
    1.834800 1.681900 1.501200  0.000000 0.000000 0.000000  0.060235 0.088471 0.167529  300.000000 4287406765

What do you think?
  12. BUG Reports v 1.35 (Read first page before post)

Im also sorry, but read all the bugs is "imposible".

So bugs i founded, first: when enter the battle scene some soldiers (mostly "ciethre") just "jump" over the map and then die or stay cathed at one place.
    Second: sometimes soldiers doesnt react at my orders. It happeneds when enemy was about 30 steps far. And when i ordered cavalery to dismount, they dont react.

With the second bug i have also one question: why doesnt works hold this position at place where u stay? Now i must run at some place (dont know where exactly) and trying the right position and after that i must run back to formations. This is really bad balanced.

Thanks for answers.
    Must say, that this mod (game) is the best one i ever played. Thanks for that a im looking forward for fixed version. Thanks a lot.
  13. BUG Reports v 1.35 (Read first page before post)

Veracious1 said:
    Veracious1 said:
    1st off, Great job guys, mod is fantastic & great fun.

:oops:  I have a problem, and I don't know if I need to uninstall & reinstall to fix it, I read descriptions of somewhat similar problem, but I'm very tired and reading through all the pages made me very sleepy.  So I'm jumping to post my problem before I nod off for the um-teenth time in my chair.  :sad: 

If this has already been addressed, I appologize.  Maybe it's not a bug, maybe it's only my install.  But I thought I did a fresh install and everything else works great sofar.

Problem... > Formations (F4 & F keys)
    when I try to tell my infantry to form a shieldwall,  (tried both ways, doing (1) to select infantry, then (F4) for formations, then (F5) for shieldwall,  also tried the othe F commands.  >>> But only 1 guy follows orders.  All the other infantry stand there like they don't know what I'm saying.. Their icons are highlighted, so yes, you're talking to us,  but when I tell them Shieldwall, and hold that F5 while the cursur is in the area on screen I want them to form,  they stay where they are like they no understando whato I am sayingo.  "Que?"  :?:  but 1 guy understands, :!:  and he goes and does his 1 man shieldwall... 30 feet in front of the rest of the formation... That poor poor soldier.  I mourn his loss.  :cry:  He was the only good soldier, the rest of my soldiers are a bunch of dumbasses.  :mad:  I try to save him and say back 10 paces, sometimes it works...  once again, even though I have them all selected, after I try to make them do a formation they stop listening to movement commands and everything else.  even when I say move forward, only that 1 smart one moves... or command back 10 paces,  same thing, just the 1 guy.  :roll:

now if I select everyone and do (F1, F3) (charge) ya, they all go attack, so I know these jackwagons know what I'm saying, they just ignoring the formation orders.

Is this a bug or my install? Do you think this will resolve if I uninstall/reininstall?.  I want to avoid if possible because everything else working so great.  :cry:

:wink: 2 other things, 1- how do you tell them to brace spears?  .. I thought it was "G" button, but that just makes me drop my weapon... of course the enemy is almost on top of me when I try it too, so who's the dummy, me or my men?
    :???: 2- I have weapon breakage on, for realism, but haven't had any problems with breaking weapons in battle yet,  is that normal or does my guy have a really sissy weapon arm?

:lol: Thanks again guys,  Great Job,  Love the Brytenwalda mod, is great!  Love the time period, & the whole thing.  Sexxy job! really,  Hot hot hot. 

Remember, only you can stop forest fires by never taking your shirt of in the forest.  :grin:

:oops: no, sorry,  :???:  to answer the previous comment about it, the 1 person doing their job was not an archer.  I have archers in archer group.  Now, since I have companions now, they end up being the ones running out in front standing there.  the problem happens when I choose formation type shieldwall, (F4, then F5)... at which point a very select few (companions) will listen and go try to do that formation.. the remainder of the troops will just stay where they were (not making shieldwall formation) and not move.. no matter what you tell them.  :mad:

The select few that did listen will do what you want, but the majority of the *supposed to be shieldwall formation group  :?:* will just stay where they are :!:

:mad:  you say move forward/backwards, tell them to hold position, use map, or screen, doesn't matter... it seems the only way to break the curse after giving them the form shieldwall command that doesn't work, is to either, tell them to charge! (F1, F3)  OR... I found that hitting F4 for formations, and then selecting RANKS... (F1?) will get them to respond again, then they work correctly again after that.  so, for now, no using shieldwall for me..  :sad:  :roll:
    so, once again, has anyone else had this issue or is it my install?  :neutral:

and of course, GREAT job on the mod.  I love playing Brytenwalda.  Hella' fun.

What kind of soldiers do you have? I think you must have some part of soldiers with shields to make shieldwall.
  14. News: Presentation of feature 1.34: NAVAL WARFARE

Ouu my god..  :twisted:
  15. POLL: Want you a future Brytenwalda expansion? You Choose (Read before voting)

Idibil said:
    I am impressed by the number of people who have participated in the poll. Thank you very much to all

And we are impressed by your work. Thanks  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom