Recent content by klinGiii

1. klinGiii

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.2

If the AI abandons a siege the siege gear would still be there but slowly decaying/degrading until it's disappeared. Other armies could swoop in, use the remaining gear and continue the siege.
    The seize of the garrison from the sieged target could determine the rate at which the siege gear decays.
    Oh nice suggestions. But not part of TheVision™ , sorry ...
  2. klinGiii

The implementation of banners and standard bearers

don't worry there's google translate
    lul

Maybe you should try it without google translate.

But then YOU would have to go back to school i guess...
  3. klinGiii

the concept of "outperform" is completely irrelevant if you aren't even talking about the same activities. go back to grade school and relearn your vocabulary before
    you start an argument online

Be happy that i speak to you in a language that you understand.
  4. klinGiii

if my comment is really stupid or not
    We don't need to wait to see if it was stupid or not - It was...

when will people start seeing things for what they are instead of what they wish to be?

I mean i get where you're coming from. You just seem to don't know better.

The "paid career devs" already outperformed him in many aspects. They made it possible that some fan can create things. (Game Engine + Modding Kit) How it's done is another story and shall not be discussed. ( The open Letter) But ...
    When will you give them some credit where credit is due ? And by no means i'm ****ting on the work the modder has done. I think it's great.
    But holy hell dude ... please just think sometimes before posting and stop jumping on hate waggons just because you've read somewhere some bull****.
  5. klinGiii

About the number of joining clans (late game problem)

@Apocal since EA started (30 March 2020) 15 months past. 15 x 30 x 24 = 10800 hours. It seems since game released 30% of all your time you played Bannerlord, 30% should be sleep already (7 hours a day). 40% remained for all others.

Well you could say he eats , sleeps and drinks bannerlord :grin:

Not going to argue if it's healthy or not ... that's his decision.
  6. klinGiii

You guys have to stop whinging senselessly here and spread some love instead

I mean, the most criticism comes from a group o 10(max) forum users that seem to dedicate theirs lives to it. Just check all the comments, it's always the same profiles 24/7.
    Wrong ...
    it comes from their most dedicated fanbase and was coming from their modding scene.

Some people go over the top , yes ... but most of them got some really good arguments.
  7. klinGiii

Exploit: Fast Endless Experience

an exploit is evil, an exploit is bad anyway
    Then don't use it. Simple
    or any other discussion that players raise - but an exploit is a bug, so how can a bug be discussed?
    Then get to the friggin Bug Report section of the forum and open a thread there and not in the General Discussion forum if you dont want to discuss things.

I'm not going into the last gibberish he wrote. Like wtf ...
  8. klinGiii

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

Don't know what to think of an "Elephant-DLC".

Will i pay just for an Elephant model ? Nope

Hope there will be more to it.
  9. klinGiii

"Too Complex" and "Soon"

This is outrageous. If game companies relying on their prestige built of PC only titles plan on selling out the complexities of their games to better "welcome in" our lowlier console brethren than they need to stop asking premium prices as we (PC enthusiasts) are the ones making all the concessions. Game prices should be halved and standard game features which are cut to allow consoles to play should be stated in BOLD FONT up front and centers right there on the Steam page.

~Sons of Soon

agree

But hey ... at least we're not alone.. There's another playerbase who know exactly how we feel :grin:
    a835ANO_700bwp.webp
  10. klinGiii

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.9

?(y)? by the way Love that Armor
    It's from Mordhau ... pretty fun game tbh
  11. klinGiii

fix ur game

That picture is from a MP environment (skirmish I would say) which reflects two things; the texture problem and the jav festival spam problem.
    Ah ok back to old problems it seems... then i was wrong and i'm sorry. Thought it's just the textures.
  12. klinGiii

fix ur game

1.If you have been told multiple times on this that Thread is about multiplayer

Wat ? I don't know but it seems YOU are in the wrong thread.

The OP showed a pic with Warband like textures and a weird fetish for throwing weapons sticking everywhere inside his body. I really don't know what the hell you are on ...
  13. klinGiii

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

They need to think carefully about the relation system. I've put a governor in and suddenly get + relations with random people notifications. It's distracting and I'm not sure why I keep getting it.
    There's a skill which gives a chance to get + relation with a random notable in a city with a governor per day. the other one is for villages. Depends which one you have chosen. ( i think now you can also let your companions stay in cities to farm relation with notables there too.)
  14. klinGiii

SP - General A letter to Taleworlds...

give us a full modding suite

Won't happen because you answered it yourself.

monthly updates change the .xml lists, and mappers might work on a custom scene for a week only to find that assets used in it have been altered or removed.

And that's because: Huray it's still in development.

I don't see the point why you writing this. You basically said : Gib modding powah !!1 - but in the same post you manage to explain why it will not happen until full release. The speed and some decisions of the whole EA thing here is worth another discussion ... but :

d63edd9af879f866baea5e3c5b506959.jpg
  15. klinGiii

Lacking goals for late game

I think they could come up with a "nemesis-like" system that's different enough from Shadow of War to avoid any issues. Its convenient to call these kinds of features a "Nemesis system" simply because everyone's familiar with Shadow of War's system, but really it would just be an extension of the NPC interactions that have always been in the game. Hell, some of the stuff in that patent were in Warband first
    They could ... of course. I just stated it could bring trouble. Warner got an army of lawyers just waiting for something like this to happen. Even if it's just "nemesis-like" there's a good possibility you'll hear from them. btw. gl hf if you have no legal insurance :grin: And that's the whole patent discussion **** in the gaming industry. You get your inspirations threw other projects and their work. (Not everything i know ... but i`m looking at you Satisfactory)

Like i said ,i would love a system like this but sometimes it's not easy.
Back
Top Bottom