Recent content by Klavdyn

1. Quality of life suggestions

That's in now, it's the little circle to the right, click it and it's locked.
    Thanks. took too long to grasp that
  2. What small Quality of Life improvements would you want TW to implement?

EDIT: Feature is already in the game. It was not obvious to me until just now, but the little dot far to the right is a lock... Sigh
    Quality of life: Ability to lock items that you don't want to sell, so that when you click "Sell All" the items that you locked stay in your inventory while the rest get sold. Below is a poor mans concept.
  3. Quality of life suggestions

Quality of life idea: Feature to to lock specific items in inventory so that when you click "Sell All" they stay in your inventory while the rest get sold.
  4. SP - General Questing and Crafting

Garrison quest should highlight the town where those forsaken random generated ass troops are.

Training troops quest each quest troop should receive the total xp from each battle.

Otherwise those quests are RNG crap and are a waste of time.

This is just recent observation, I am sure there are more to come.

QC testing for the win.
  5. Village quests are seriously broken

Family feud, training troops and garrison troops are all dumb quests. As there are right now are just a waste of time, half the time they don't work the other half they are impossible. It's easier to ignore that portion of the game and just do battles. Sucks for whoever was tasked in writing those quests.
  6. Weapons Quest Issue - Owned City

Upon entering a town that I own, the guard says "What have we here? you can't enter the town with so many weapons. Hand them, over! You can retrieve them when you leave." I own the town! I am King! The peasant shouldn't be questioning me.
Back
Top Bottom