NW Completed 95th Regiment of Foot Thursday Line Battle *Line open*

REGIMENT NAME -1st United States Cavalry
    PREFERRED NATION - Austria (None, actually)  :grin:
    TROOP/CLASS - Cavalry
    AMOUNT ATTENDING -  6
    LEADERS STEAM ID - lort683/ Senator Lindsey Graham
  2. KingHenryV

8ste Nederlandse Militie Bataljon [Recruiting]

The 8ste Nederlandse Militie Bataljon [left] The 12th (later 8th) Dutch Line was one of the 45 battalions of Line infantry raised in 1814. The unit was formed from conscripts and volunteers of the Den Haag Military District, the Netherlands. Between March and May 1814, 846 man and 39...
  3. KingHenryV

Warband Minimizes after I click play on Lancher-PLEASE HELP

Hello all- My Warband launcher opens as normal. However, when I click "Play" on launcher, the Paradox loading screen comes up, but then Mount and Blade minimizes. I click on the icon on my taskbar, as one would to open any minimized program, but nothiing happens. I have uninstalled the game...
  4. KingHenryV

Looking for a Coder

Hello, The Second Boer War mod team is looking for coders to help us in our project! If you are interested, message me on steam: saturnplanet13 To check out the thread click this link: http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=7804.0 Thanks
  5. KingHenryV

Looking for Coders!

Hello, The Second Boer War mod team is looking for coders to help us in our project! If you are interested, message me on steam: saturnplanet13 To check out the thread click this link: http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=7804.0 Thanks
  6. KingHenryV

2de Usingen-Nassau Infantrie Regiment [EU] [Recruiting]

Good luck from his majesty's 52nd regiment of foot.  :wink:
  7. KingHenryV

Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

natsirt2610 said:
    Hey peeps. I'm just looking for a casual regiment to join. I find the line battles very interesting and I would like to join one. Unfortunately, my ping is high at times so I won't be able to attend all events. Thanks.
    Add saturnplanet13 on steam
  8. KingHenryV

groenewoldr said:
    -North American
    -Line or Grenadier
    -Medium to large sized
    -EST
    -Fun community
    Add saturnplanet13 on Steam
  9. KingHenryV

52nd (Oxfordshire Light Infantry) Regiment of Foot [Recruiting][Na]

*Reserved*

(May know me as DutchFoot on FSE)

Also make sure to send an application by PM or in this Thread!
  10. KingHenryV

52nd (Oxfordshire Light Infantry) Regiment of Foot [Recruiting][Na]

Muster Roll: The 52nd Light Foot Comissioned Officers Col Searfoss LtCol Cola Non Commissioned Sgt Wolfquest Enlisted Pvt Nicholas Pvt Aldo Pvt Roman Pvt Shadow Pvt OneShot Information The 52nd Oxfordshire Light Infantry is a Skirmish/Light regiment for the Napoleonic...
  11. KingHenryV

Looking for Coders!

König said:
    Just a few words of advice, but don't expect to find many (if any) volunteers this way. Especially without telling any information about the without having them PM you. And also make sure you say whether or not you have any modding skills yourself, (Hint: Starting a mod without having any skill at it yourself is a bad idea) showing potential volunteers that you know what you're doing will certainly help your chances.

Anyways, bon chance.
    I dont want to give the mod away...
  12. KingHenryV

Looking for Coders!

Hello! I am Looking for a team of coders to help me with an upcoming mod! I will give more info on the mod itself if you pm me. Also, I need some modelers to help to make guns, and uniforms, etc. Pm if interested! Some stats: -I have knowledge of basic python and coding -Looking for a coder...
  13. KingHenryV

Naval Warfare

Naval Warfare A Napoleonic Wars Mod The Story: ---------- Background Info ---------- ---------- Features ---------- ---------- The Team ----------
  14. KingHenryV

lazyncrazy57 said:
    im looking for an active regiment. email me
    you can join the 8de Add me on steam: saturnplanet13
    Or I could add you
Back
Top Bottom