Recent content by Khraen

1. Resolved Unable to move save from 1.1.3 to 1.1.4 - crashes

Wow...that worked. Thought I had tried that, but that was probably when the save was on an earlier beta.
    Thanks a lot!
  2. Resolved Unable to move save from 1.1.3 to 1.1.4 - crashes

Could you send us the save file you are having this issue with?
    Ticket with save: https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Ticket/Item/1436
  3. Resolved Unable to move save from 1.1.3 to 1.1.4 - crashes

Summary: I have moved my save version by version until 1.1.3, but I am not able to move it to 1.1.4, then the game crashes. Help! How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM...
  4. Economic balancing issue: Smithing

As we should expect.
  5. Economic balancing issue: Smithing

I decided to test smithing, so i bought 2 hardwood and a sword in the shop, and smelted it. Before I bought anything i had 4589 gold, and after selling the iron from the sword I had 4887. This does not make sense to me, seems like a very unrealistic way to make money. Other than that: Smithing...
  6. CAN'T BUY? - FIXED

Will Taleworlds make more money if i purchase from their website as opposed to Steam?
  7. Dev Blog 26/09/19

Kortze26 said:
    Khraen said:
    what changes have you done to the game after the beta testing started?
    Looking forward to the next update! :party:
    Here's a link to the forum list of bug fixes.
    https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,385489.0.html

Thanks a lot!  :grin: Didn't know about this!
  8. Dev Blog 26/09/19

Dear Callum!

I understand that you are getting tired of all the nagging about the beta keys, but could you perhaps include some information about it in the next dev. blog?
    To be concrete, I am wondering about this: Which groups of players have received keys so far, and what changes have you done
    to the game after the beta testing started?
    Looking forward to the next update! :party:
Back
Top Bottom