Recent content by Khornet

1. Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

Some logic and challenge in a marriage system, along with some conditions you should comply with, would've been really nice.

Right now, the system doesn't even have a basic logic. Like, why would anyone marry a representative of a poorest clan on Calradia which has not a single fief left? Yes, I'm talking about the de-jure destroyed factions with no fiefs and no means to reclaim them back, but their parties are still running around because some lord has given their leader a wife and they began to multiply...

Or why would ANY noble lord would let some no-name merc marry his daughter?

Or why would a lord who hates me with all his heart (-100) would let me marry his daughter?

Right now it has no logic or depth.
    I want an option to seduce and elope with noblewomen, but we'll never get proper dating sim elements :xf-cry:
    At LEAST let me marry Rhagaea PLEASE GOD
  2. Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

When are we going to get Sex 2 in Bannerlord? :/
    When they let us marry Rhagaea.
  3. In Progress Not sharing food while under siege

This works both ways by the way, the issue of not being able to resupply starving settlements/castles with your own food is ancient. I don't know if it's intended, but if it is, it's kind of stupid.
    Only armies are allowed to share.
  4. Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

How fast can we expect a hotfix to fix the crafting parts locked bug? I'm kind of blocked from playing this weekend, this is such a nice patch spoiled by that one thing...
  5. In Progress smithing parts disappear

I can confirm this also happened to me, I was playing on a save from a playthrough started in 1.7.2. I've gone to great lengths to finally unlock those damn Tier 5 Two-Handed Sword blades...
    The bug seems retroactive, as if the crafting parts all lock themselves on load. I hope it's reversible without save rollbacks...
  6. Marrying a lady from your own faction

JosieJ said:
    Give the marshallship to someone else, preferably your future father-in-law.

It worked! For some reason, after I made him marshall, he immediately called for a campaign. I followed him for like half of a game day, and then the campaign ended as fast as it began. Just then he called for a feast in his castle.
    Also, I thought the marriage cinematic was a joke. I was quite amused to see it wasn't.
    Thanks again for the help.
  7. Marrying a lady from your own faction

Ethik Mantis said:
    It's not you who holds the feast, it's your future wife's father that holds it, in his castle/town. You just have to wait, he will throw the party when his kingdom isn't at war and the realm isn't currently on campaign.

And then at your wedding, there's this little video of you getting married, which is nice because i'm not sure there is any other video in the game.

I'm currently not at war with anyone, which kind of bugs me, since some kingdoms have been expanding drastically (at the cost of Swadia, no less)

JosieJ said:
    No feasts can be held because you're the marshall.  Give the marshallship to someone else, preferably your future father-in-law. 

Thanks, I'll try that.
  8. Marrying a lady from your own faction

Is it possible? I've started courting a lady, and after that I managed to convince her father to join my faction. I'm currently on the "Wed your Betrothed" quest and from what I've found on the internet it seems that a feast is required to marry. Point is, I'm not married, so I can't hold feasts...
Back
Top Bottom