Recent content by ketansat

1. ketansat

Perisno 1.0 - Main Thread | V1.001: 4-8-2020

Wonderful. I love 1.0 new armor(y)(y)(y)
  2. ketansat

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

I have 2 small questions:
    1. When making companions lords, will their Weapon proficiencies keep increasing or fixed as normal lords?

2. Before granting a town or castle to a lord, should i make it accumulate all its profit in its treasury or not, does it affect lord's wealth?
  3. ketansat

Perisno Mod Bug Reports

LeChat said:
    ketansat said:
    it's kind of funny bug i think, i have an army of only 500+ illica falky ranger, and was trying to def town of Bulgan. Sometime i see my army keep dying too quickly i can't understand why, so i decide to load save game to see what happened. As i was watching my army fight, i recognize after using bow, and being forced to fight melee, they decide to use their fist instead of axe. And so on they keep dying quickly, so sad.
    Couldn't it happens if you ask your troops to use "bludgeoning weapons" specificaly ?
    (this is useful to get prisonner but your soldier have to had bludgeonng weapons ^^)

ah, i am not sure about that, maybe when it lag i gave the wrong orders =_=
  4. ketansat

Perisno Mod Bug Reports

it's kind of funny bug i think, i have an army of only 500+ illica falky ranger, and was trying to def town of Bulgan. Sometime i see my army keep dying too quickly i can't understand why, so i decide to load save game to see what happened. As i was watching my army fight, i recognize after using bow, and being forced to fight melee, they decide to use their fists instead of axe. And so on they keep dying quickly, so sad.

EDIT: not only my illica falky ranger prefer using fists, other units from the town garrison do the same.
  5. ketansat

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

i am curious, what do lords do with their prisoners in their towns or castles? Will lords ever sell them or recruit them sometime or just leave them there forever?  :grin:
  6. ketansat

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

thanks, i am making them lords to see their unique household troops hehe
  7. ketansat

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Leonion said:
    arduus said:
    surgery [...] prisoner management
    are generally of no use for lords.
    They benefit from wound treatment though.

As for PM, trade, looting, persuasion and foraging - they slightly increase lords' daily income in Perisno, but only slightly.

So leadership seem benefit the most, right? because it reduce troop wages a lot?
  8. ketansat

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

i have a small question, if i put companions' skill points in leadership or prisoner management or path finder and then make them lords will those skills work or not?
  9. ketansat

Discussion + Suggestions

i think movement speed should be increase. In native there's hardly any unit with archery over 200 compare to 300-500 in Perisno. Therefore in Perisno archers and crossbowmen shooting as a machine gun. Those Maccavian knight of steel, they don't even need to take aim before they shoot. So i think it's better to make people should run faster as well.
  10. ketansat

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Can i make map bigger somehow? Enemy's Horse Archers and cavalry always come and start fighting while my mens still get stuck with each other. Fighting against a horde of full horsemen is really annoying this way. I want my Gehorsod Helends and Herbalist to retreat but there's always some of them die before they can  reach the map edge. Very annoying.
  11. ketansat

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

RecursiveHarmony said:
    ketansat said:
    Can someone explain how the leaf bomb's damage work? I tested this: with a Light Throwing axe (40c dmg) i can deal 20-24 dmg, with leaf bomb (50p dmg), i only deal 8-9 dmg each direct hit. How is its dmg calculated?
    I checked item's and lead charge mission templates code. They reduced its damage for some occasions, probably for balance issues as those things also has aoe damage.
    In item triggers, item has a 25 + (power throw * 3) area damage with 300 effective radius. This seems unreduced  :smile:
    In mission templates, on_agent_hit trigger, item has a 50% damage reduction for human, non-hero, non-demon-worshipper and non-aroulo units. It works for damage values above 10. It partially explains the low damage and there are lots of maths going on at the trigger. Should be effected by some more stuff, but it's hard to understand because of the missing local variable names.

Thanks. I put only 4 points in power throw to try it's aoe effect, and have 350 throwing WP. Now i deal almost no damage at all with leaf bomb haha
  12. ketansat

Discussion + Suggestions

Rail Tracer said:
    I found the looter quest to be far more annoying in general, cause there is almost always one or two that goes to god know where.

I only do looter quest when i max pathfinding, and have only companions in party, that way chasing all of them is not so hard. The only problem is when they get killed by another fast moving party and i have to w8 for another one to respawn if i remember it right.
  13. ketansat

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Can someone explain how the leaf bomb's damage work? I tested this: with a Light Throwing axe (40c dmg) i can deal 20-24 dmg, with leaf bomb (50p dmg), i only deal 8-9 dmg each direct hit. How is its dmg calculated?
  14. ketansat

Discussion + Suggestions

arduus said:
    If the quest aims a lord's army, you immediately fail it. If you need to destroy a party, you can ask lords if they have seen it, it takes time, but they can give you directions.

If you got a looter quest, looters generally spawn near Vellinaz in big groups.

Asking around can some time lead to my targets's track, but it is not much useful in most case, the problem is this kind of quest is given almost everytime, it is very annoying.

Looters quest is ok because at least they spawn right there at the time quest taken, and it is not given so frequently.
  15. ketansat

Discussion + Suggestions

Dago Wolfrider said:
    ketansat said:
    I hope we would have a choice to delete the quest track down bandit, deserter from the game, with too many bandit and deserter roaming around, that quest is mostly asked. Every fuking time i take on that quest, i failed to find those **** , and all other towns keep giving me the same fuking caravan quest while that bandit quest not yet finish.

Keep it unfinished. Noone will give you another one that kind of quest.

But i need relation with that town.
Back
Top Bottom