Some teaser from the upcoming version

"RPRTSFPSG"
    role playing real time strategy first person shooter game? =P
  2. kenshinx2

New Shotgun Model(s)

very nice very nice boy oh boy these wil be fun toys
  3. kenshinx2

Scalping?

you should be able to loot faction spacific scalps then trade them for a bit of gold/reputation or maby even hard to get gear =P but mostly i like the reputation idia...cus some factions are haaard to get rep for
  4. kenshinx2

More item slots

yah i put all of them in a bag just to see how it feals.. impractical for one bag but if yah had two or three to distribute the weight i cant see much of a problem other then makeing yah a little slower then nothing on ahah
  5. kenshinx2

More item slots

well my normal load out for my AK is 8 30 round mags thats 240 rounds ..we arnt carrying that much in game .. if anything too little =P but realy i think its perfect  probly practical because the only way to load those pistols so fast.. at least the ball and cap ones would be to have extra pree loaded cylenders and that would add weight and be harder to carry a ton of.. by sheer awkwardness
  6. kenshinx2

Shotgun

gradeing this gun i give it a 9/10 as most guns are single shot anyways and dont do near the damage .. though the accuracy is a problem its not that big of a problem as most npc cant shoot the broad side of ...the earth ...anyways... so its easy to get close ...as for oh horse back... this is incredably deadly...and worrying about 2 shots isint a big deal with how fast it reloads..... my only wish is there was a "Sawed off shotty" maby uses pistol skill..as you wouldint have the stock.. much less accurate but.. lighter and faster (portability)
  7. kenshinx2

TNT

tommmy said:
    Swadian Man at Arms said:
    I also like to make experiments with villagers, :razz: but if you want an effective dynamite...throw it near enemy not far away.

dynamite just didn't work for me. it usually throws people in the air but doesnt kill anyone and the damage delivered is 0. so what is the trick here?

same for me.. =( whats the dealio?
  8. kenshinx2

The South Rides Again

hahah i totaly did the same thing man! except i dont cheat =P ... inless you count importing and exporting my same character thats lvl 50 now .. i had saved up so much money i didint even pay attention to the costs ahaha... now my moneys been cut in nearly half! wahaha scary
  9. kenshinx2

Poll: Who do you fight for?

The Confederate States of America.

i as well... though we had to take some land in mexico ...soon...we shall march back to our rightful land!
  10. kenshinx2

2 pcs at home, can I run warbands at same time..

yah 2 computers at the same time works for me too..
  11. kenshinx2

Post your battle cry

MorningRain said:
    My speech before battle:

"I see piss-stained cowards facing us, and good Rhodoks standing behind me who are up to the mark. So listen very well, because I feel a very inspiring speech coming on. We will have those moonfaced nancy-winkle picker goat-gobbling codpiece tosspots at the gallows by sunset. Do it for me, do it for a laugh, do it for your pox-faced mum, but do it damn well!"

hes no Mel Gibson but hes on the right track ^^ missing more bolts of lightning form his arse
  12. kenshinx2

MP Musket Era The Peninsular War - Napoleonic Warband mod - scene editors needed

i have to admit quite impressive looking guns there and lovely outfits grafixs arent the main thing but it Sure is one less thing anyone has to worry about because yah clearly got good ones! Nice work!
  13. kenshinx2

So do any...

with how many hours ive put in to this game i coulda worked and had a real life... so its worth the monies ^^
  14. kenshinx2

wat about a lord of the ring mod?

TLD is as awsome as chuck norris fighting a hundred ninjas and killing every ninja in a diffrent way each way cooler then then next ^^
  15. kenshinx2

SP Fantasy Bleach (Anime mode) Alhpa 1.010

thats kewl keep u the good work i love bleach! =P we need a naruto one now thats this good =P  is it possable to make shield like invisible but then as you block they look glowy like they where useing defencive kai or something =P lol
Back
Top Bottom