Recent content by KDzombiekiller

1. KDzombiekiller

A major glitch

Hi, so I have a glitch (and so do many of my other friends.) In this glitch you CANNOT press Esc so you can not quit the server, change class, change settings and alot of other stuff I have never had this in NW by the way just incase anyone is wondering, it is very major PS: Sorry if wrong thread
  2. KDzombiekiller

[NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED)

Hi I would like to report two bugs alot of people have that just ruin the game.

- Sometimes you can't press ESC so you can not switch your troop, nation, change settings, etc.

- In team deathmatch and deathmatch for some reason you spawn to the closest enemy and get spawn killed right away or you get in crossfire when you spawn and get great damage which kills you after you bleed out or you get shot to death on spawn no time to aim no time to throw a grenade nothing.

Thanks to anyone who that reads this and helps get these major bugs fixed!

PS: The mod is awesome other then the two bugs
    thanks for the awesome mod :grin:

:UPDATE:

If you are medic and you try to heal someone some times it kills them and blames you for TK happened to me 3 times i was trying to heal someone and it said I killed them :/

Any way to fix any of these bugs
  3. KDzombiekiller

KDzombiekiller, Cosmic_Nate, gaham1, Orbal, UnlosingBuddy, Modder223, NightHawkreal, Huzzar!, lokoout, DannyCz20, mmalingo, Mr.Musket, carterwars6, 970427mo, Rokker, rbk414, Spartan (2nd Coldstream), Mephisto88, robertrt09, weaverwarrior12, YourStepDad, Aranos92, itstimeforpie, rebelsquirrell, Eddard8Reg, Matim, Cole Train (+ 2 Hidden) and 104 Guests are viewing this topic.

wow
  4. KDzombiekiller

Modder223 said:
    im gonna laugh when the download link is released and we crash the download servers  :lol:

If it crashes go on http://ironeurope.eu/index.html and download it from there  :razz:
  5. KDzombiekiller

Sir_Don_Quixote said:
    People are thristy as hell for this mod

Sir_Don_Quixote, NightHawkreal, preussen6, captaineureka, stickgore, Eddard8Reg, Paronomasia12, Cosmic_Nate, Chromakey, carterwars6, LDeimos, Ajax7, GERRY, KDzombiekiller, DEAD_HUNTER, lokoout, Cole Train, IL_Scippio, TiCzPL, Micluc (+ 1 Hidden) and 74 Guests are viewing this topic.

Now look at it! KDzombiekiller, Mr.Musket, IL_Scippio, Cole Train, NightHawkreal, Vimel, carterwars6, cyberlegend, Orbal, Pvt Salt, Rokker, Sir_Don_Quixote, Peacewalker, MrJeeblez, preussen6, TuxedoPenguin, TerrorFishki, captaineureka, stickgore, Eddard8Reg, Paronomasia12, Cosmic_Nate, Chromakey, LDeimos (+ 1 Hidden) and 86 Guests are viewing this topic.

Topic: [NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (Release Announced: Feb 14, 2014 Pg202)  (Read 221010 times)
  6. KDzombiekiller

What time does IE come out.. It is past 3:30 GMT :/
    Someone said 4 PM eastern.. is that true?
    (In order to get it early you gotta know the time.)
  7. KDzombiekiller

Cosmic_Nate said:
    When they release it aren't they gonna get like 500 people try and download it at the same time?
    couldn't this be problematic?

If Moddb crashes we could always go on http://ironeurope.eu/index.html ,click on the "Download" button and get it from there  :razz:
  8. KDzombiekiller

The mod.. I can feel it coming in the air tonight, hold on I've been waiting for this moment ALL MY LIFE
    I've been waiting for this mod FOR A LONG TIME!!! I hope it is worth the wait..
  9. KDzombiekiller

MP Sci-Fi SW: Bear Force II - 1.0 Released!

I love this mod!
  10. KDzombiekiller

Download and Description(NEW VERSION 28.06.2012)

Says not found when i try downloading it
    any help
  11. KDzombiekiller

Some of you may know this and i feel some should know...

Hello many of us have seen glitches but here is one  i think alot of people wana know - How do you ride on a horse as a drummer Some people say its a hack but i dont see it as a hack on google it doesnt even show up so anyone know how?
  12. KDzombiekiller

[M] Rome at War

While trying to download this it said it has a virus?
  13. KDzombiekiller

I would like to request a ban for the following

Hello about 10:30 AM eastern time zone the following people trolled me UVL_7th_UV_Pvt_Puppytron UVL_10te_Soldat_Dlsf ------------------------------------------- The both of them where shooting my horse every time i spawned (i was the general so they all went shotguns on Austria) I do not have...
  14. KDzombiekiller

UVL 7TH RECRUITING!!!

Hello ladies and gents! the UVL 7th is recruiting add me on steam to join my steam is KDzombiekiller Or just reply on this topic and i or someone else will walk you through the process of joining the regiment.
Back
Top Bottom