Recent content by Kcin

1. Kcin

Unstable Ping on NA servers????

Happens to me randomly too.
  2. Kcin

MP [MP Game Mode] - Generals Mode

+1 This might encourage the single player population to try out multiplayer more. Also does not seem super hard to implement with captain mode serving as the framework.
  3. Kcin

Resolved [1.4.1] Trading Post Glitch

Summary: Glitched into a space inside one of the walls around A How to Reproduce: I was able to slip into the spot by hitting the corner of the building on a cavalry unit. Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Trading Post Media (Screenshots & Video): https://ibb.co/g9CcC4J...
  4. Kcin

Resolved mistake with progress

It will probably work this way until release, but can't say for sure.
  5. Kcin

Resolved Getting kicked by anti-cheat

If that doesn't work, try re-installing the game
  6. Kcin

Resolved Getting kicked by anti-cheat

1. Locate BattlEye folder inside game folders. It is usually inside
      C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client
      You may have a different path depending on your Steam installation/preferences.
    2. Run Uninstall_BattlEye file by double-clicking
    3. Delete following folder if it exists
      C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BattlEye
    4. Run Install_BattlEye file by double-clicking
  7. Kcin

Resolved mistake with progress

Team deathmatch doesn't count any stats/xp. Game modes that use the matchmaking system seem to be the only ones that count right now (siege, captain, skirm).
  8. Kcin

SP - Scenes Barren Towns

+1
  9. Kcin

MP Intuitive ladder climbing

+1
  10. Kcin

The troops icons are so ugly now in captain mode

+1 I wouldn't mind it if the images were still sharp/focused but it looks fuzzy. The symbols also look stretched after leaving the class selection screen once the game starts.
  11. Kcin

SP - World Map Fief Names In Faction Colors

+1 Great QoL improvements in this thread
  12. Kcin

SP - Scenes Place Real Time Enemies in Towns

+1
    This would be incredibly cool. Like a gta mini game inside towns if you decide to start slashing people.
  13. Kcin

I need help

If you have an anti-virus program, try checking to see if it is blocking the game from modifying files. I had this issue in Beta.
  14. Kcin

Duelserver and 6-stack-queue hotfix

+1 although the skirmish change is small, it has had a big impact for sure
  15. Kcin

ping bug???? hello mr. bannerlord

I have been getting this too. Even went on to warband/other games to see if it still happened and it was gone. Almost positive it has something to do with the game.
Back
Top Bottom