Recent content by Kazak_Russkij

1. Kazak_Russkij

[Bet Here and Win Paul Award!] The Best of the Bet!

trueten said:
    Not only Hell_Combine
    Kazak_Russkij said:
    Refesesesferes [REF] vs Court of Reveran [CoR]  - GL & HF both of you!

Runaway Scorpions [RS] vs Druzhina [DRZ]  -  Let's try out these settings...
    Thx trueten, yeah Zaharaist like wth? I won too ^^
  2. Kazak_Russkij

Runaway Scorpions [RS] vs Druzhina [DRZ]

I say only truth! Just as I've told you Corsair! They would win, I've been warning ya not to think that they are weaker! What an idiot I was not doing a bet with you  :lol: :lol: :lol:
  3. Kazak_Russkij

BoPoH said:
    About serbs, RF parlament in almost 100% agreed Jugoslavia to join military alliance but Elcin use veto on this. How much he was payed for that?..
    That's a shame nations are betryed cos one person greed.
    It looks like you dont do mistakes... Well I m happy that someone out of the family does everything right...
  4. Kazak_Russkij

We have been in deep trouble those days, and they understood this (not like someone else who think that we owe them a lot, and yeah we did helped them but we were forced to leave Serbia), Chechnya, Perestroyka. Or you are talking about how u helped Macedonians? Well good for you cause u dont have fanatics who blows building kills your friends right on the streets and you obviuosly dont have such big territory for such small population... A lot of ukrainians don't like to hear that russians their friends and always join the europeans. Are you one of them?
  5. Kazak_Russkij

BoPoH said:
    You want me to speak ukrainian in ventrilo or some our guys moldavian? )

At least not russian clan, but slavic.
    Ukrainians Belorussians and Russians are russians or eastern slavic... anway we are brothers, brother...
  6. Kazak_Russkij

[Bet Here and Win Paul Award!] The Best of the Bet!

Refesesesferes [REF] vs Court of Reveran [CoR]  - GL & HF both of you!

Runaway Scorpions [RS] vs Druzhina [DRZ]  -  Let's try out these settings...

Kazak, u said, that league is boring for you - then its strange to see u here :grin:

Yeah it is, but i still like to bet, and it comes out that I play poker, if you want lets meet in TS with other guys and poker sometimes? There are guys from Warband and DRZ who play poker. What do you think about it?
  7. Kazak_Russkij

Russian Derby once again...
  8. Kazak_Russkij

Druzhina [DRZ] vs Warband [WARBAND]

Жаль что ВАРБАНДы вылетели, тем не менее мои поздравления Дружине! Удачи!
  9. Kazak_Russkij

Court of Reveran [CoR] vs Bohemian Guard [Bohemian]

MaHuD said:
    Actually I had no clue he belonged to DRZ.
    I assumed he was VS because he was whining and trying to get a flame war. (Reading back his last posts it seems like the latter is something he does quite often)

So fine then, but please do explain my why he has some sort of grudge against BoH? (Following the results of the match it seems)
    because Boh doesn't like to loose and will forget the honor and do anything... Where the heck were u when this thing started?
  10. Kazak_Russkij

Druzhina [DRZ] vs Warband [WARBAND]

One word: LLAAWWLL  :lol: :lol:
  11. Kazak_Russkij

Armata Brancaleone [AB] - Druzhina [DRZ]

Garic93 said:
    Today lag ruined me the game... I definetly hate official servers... And oriental clans :lol: However congratulations DRZ.
    Farewell NPL :grin:
    You will have chance of revange right after New Year. But you have to prepare because DRZ is freaking strong.
  12. Kazak_Russkij

Bohemian Guard - Vityazi of Sun - violation of rules under the judge supervision

BoPoH said:
    я помню твои придирки на битве на льду
    Ну да, только тогда мы замяли, что ДРЗ юзало читы на этой карте.

Ой, я сказал это вслух?..
    Ворон держи себя в руках. Из-за тебя тут может начаться холивар среди русских.
    Раз уж ты и принял буржуйскую нейтральную сторону так уж и прояви сдержанность
  13. Kazak_Russkij

DavidMF said:
    Meh thats mean D:
    What do you mean?
  14. Kazak_Russkij

Revenge of Nobility [RN] - WARBAND [WARBAND]

And once again Russian wins in a war against Osman Empire! =D Gratz WARBAND
  15. Kazak_Russkij

GOOD JOB DRZ!!!
Back