should be up

oh lol its http://www.63eregiment.enjin.com
  2. Karth

63ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne [Recruiting EU/NA]

Uh.. yearly bump?  :grin: still around!
  3. Karth

63e NA Siege Server

vaustein said:
    I was just banned from 63e NW Siege. Another user impersonated me by copying my username, which is the same as on this forum. The impersonator then said obscene things to an admin who username ends in "Ruby".

hey man, that was just a temp ban, the guy who impersonated you is banned permanently, you should be unbanned now
  4. Karth

63e NA Siege Server

jeehwanlee99 said:
    Hello

The last I played on 63e was in May of 2015 (11 months ago). I logged back on today to see that 63e was on but it seems I am permabanned since it says "You are banned from this server"
    After 11 months? really? In fact Ive been banned for so long it is impossible to recall why, who or what I was banned for. I think whatever my offense i would have learned by now

User ID #: 429470

You have been unbanned. You were banned prior for impersonating BaronVonGamez, so just dont impersonate anyone and you will be fine ;p
  5. Karth

Solid steady attendance for NA, always get at least 130 on every event! 
  6. Karth

Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

Karas03 said:
    Hi everyone, I am 19 years old I a have purchased originar M&B:NW recently and I am searching for a regiment to join. I am Spanish, so I would prefer an EU regiment which uses English as main language. I am really enjoying this game and I want to play epic line battles with more pleople. I am not a pro but I am a good shooter and can defend myself in melee combat. You can add me at steam as karas0003.

Thank you very much.

I apologize for my writing mistakes, English is not my mother language.

Contacted!
  7. Karth

Raskolnikov716 said:
    Hi, new to the forum (not the game) and looking to join a regiment. Is this one still active? I noticed the name is French, which is good because I'm trying to learn French.

yes we are very much active add me on steam [63e] Colonel Karth
  8. Karth

[WB] [M] Roma Oritur - Persistent Mod - Downloads [WIP] [Beta v1.01]

apparently for the NA the NA 2 server is working
  9. Karth

Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

thibauldz said:
    Hello, me and my friend would really like to join a regiment, we are active players but ofcourse cant participate in every battle. We live in The Netherlands so would like a eu based regiment with the main laguage english. We both have ts3 for communication. We are both 16+ and have common sense. if you are interested please contact me.
    Pmed
  10. Karth

[WB] [M] Roma Oritur - Persistent Mod - Downloads [WIP] [Beta v1.01]

Have heard good things about this, looking forward to this release  :smile:
Back
Top Bottom