Recent content by Karevi

1. Resolved Coal making abuse where the perk to gain 2 coal instead of 1 is not needed by using companions

Summary: if your character has the perk to make 2 coal from 3 wood and you click on the crafting recipe for 2 coal, then swap to a companion without the perk, and then click refine without clicking on anything else, your companion will make 2 coal from 3 wood How to Reproduce: Seemingly works...
  2. Unable to connect to server

Great! Is there a way to set the limit back to a higher number so I can join more servers?
  3. Unable to connect to server

Yes! I can join servers with it, but only 3 servers showed up for me, when I used the normal .exe file I could see maybe 200.
  4. Activation Denied!

FinnHallqvist said:
    My problem was:

First try: HERE MYSE RIAL KEYS
    Doesn't work
    Seconds try: here myse rial keys
    Works
    I hope that is not your actuall serial key, if so, I suggest you say so immediately. There are probably more than one on this forum just lurking for the chance to snatch someones key.
  5. Unable to connect to server

First of all, I know this has been posted before. I've followed all of the possible fixes people have submitted, e.g regedit and check if my serial is right, change my safe_connection in the mount&blade appdata folder. Downloaded and installed BOTH games from the official taleworlds website etc...
Back
Top Bottom