Recent content by kapko

1. How do I create my own kingdom? (1.8.0)

Thank you guys. I had no idea it got changed like this.
  2. How do I create my own kingdom? (1.8.0)

Also, I guess I should say that I do NOT use any mods whatsoever.
  3. How do I create my own kingdom? (1.8.0)

Firstly, I have not played for a few months and I just downloaded the game with the 1.8.0 update after I reinstalled my Windows. I am a few hour into a playthrough and I wanted to create my own kingdom. I am a tier 4 clan, I have a fief, but I still cannot create a kingdom. There is just no...
  4. On Prison Breaks...

Just kill enemies with your troops in live battle, it's not hard to get 300+ tactics in normal gameplay.
    I know it is not hard to get it. This is just faster. Especially in the higher levels where is slows down a lot.
  5. SP - General DLC I would pay money for

btw the LOTR mod is called "Kingdoms of Arda". Check it out, it look very promising.
  6. SP - General DLC I would pay money for

This can all be done (or already has been done) by mods. The LOTR mod in making will have COOP campaign, big monsters and a lot of new units/armours. You do not need to pay for it. It is all done by the M&B community. (Though helping them in any way would definitely be nice).

TW just needs to finish the game's core and the community will drive it for another decade or two.
  7. On Prison Breaks...

Is this part true, like it times you? Or you just mean do as many as you can?
    Youtuber "Strat gaming" tested it ()
    Check out his videos, he does a lot of testing in the game.

For example, it is way faster to level up your tactics by sacrificing troops rather then fighting, though you should first get rid of all of your items as you will loose them in retreat. Just keep some grain on you so you do not go hungry. I pair this with the 150 roguery perk that lets me recruit all the bandits. I get full party of looters and sacrifice them. Rinse and repeat.
  8. On Prison Breaks...

So now, I always make the prisoner wait, then I'd come back to get him when all the guards were dispatched.
    You do not have to come back to him. Just leave and he is free too. You want to finish the prison break ASAP for the highest XP gain in roguery. The faster you break out, the more roguery XP you get. You're welcome :wink:
  9. 1.7.0 Update Review: After improvement, the game still sucks

Kaoses Tweaks messes up the xp gains. It negates all the changes that were done to levelling system by TW and pushes it back to the first iterations, where levelling was slow. If you want levelling to be good, do not use the mod! Try playing vanilla. (The levelling of combat skills is actually very good. Medicine and engineering still need a little push.)

The game still has a lot of issues, but it is still in early access. There is still hope that at least some of the issues will be addressed. And who knows, maybe some of them will even be fixed :wink:
  10. Looters: simple addition to make them better: they actually LOOT...

This is far from "simple addition". It would completely change the gameplay + how would you do it in big battles? It would be so OP if you could just walk up to an army with 50 riders, derp them around a bit, then steal all their food and watch them all die without it. You can attack after a their numbers dwindle and so on.

And if you want to say: "Only looters can loot." You can bet players would storm TW to give it to players too. Many are already requesting a proper bandit playthrough features.

This idea is not simple at all. Maybe, it would be fine for a mod or simply have it as an option when starting a playthrough (like a difficulty option), but the balancing of it would be one hell of a fight. Players would abuse it like crazy.
  11. Story of Ingalther

Hi there, I just started a new playthrough and I was feeling like reading. So I actually read what the NPCs have to say about the battle. Ingalther's story is messed up. He says that the Aserai overextended while chasing after imperial archers, even though the Aserai were actually helping the...
  12. Can we please get more information? Please?

My point is that even as they are cutting features, it would not be that bad if they just talk to us about the reasons and not just tell us that it would make the game complicated (I hate that "reason").
    Even If they work slowly on the game, it is not that bad as long as they give us some regular updates.

They probably would if they could, but communication is so bad internally that they don't even know themselves. One of the clear issues I see with TW is there lack of cohesiveness and it has a major impact to what the Devs know about overall and what they know about in there little silos. So to expect anyone even the community managers to be able to know enough to talk about things is a tall order (if they cant do it internally then how would they do it externally?).

If they are not able to give us anything together, then let them give us something separately. Why not make weekly updates - each week they go to different team and they would talk about what they did from the last time they were featured, what they are doing at the moment and what are their near future plans.
    I think that alone would brighten this forum a bit. And if Armagan does not want to show up, then whatever, just let someone else do the job.
  13. Can we please get more information? Please?

I left the forums for about a month or so, because I felt like there was just too much negativity in here. I got exited by the 7th development update and the terrain feature over 2 weeks ago - finally some information, yay! Today, I got back to the forums and... the negativity just hit me like a...
  14. Poll - Are u satisfied with how TW has been tackling this EA?

I am not satisfied, because I think they should really introduce more new complex features with each big update. Like the rebellions.

The game is still lacking in many departments - Diplomacy, Clan/Kingdom management, Settlement management, Battle mechanics like targeting certain unit, etc.
    Better interactions with the NPC lords and new ways of getting companions (Ideally handcrafted ones so they are not in red with their main skills) should also be on the list.

There is just so much that they could have done with it in a year of EA, but alas, here we are. Almost a year of EA and we still do not have any diplomatic options other that war and piece. I guess it is not really that I am not satisfied, I am just very disappointed.
  15. SP - General Dividing units without changing their troops types

I meant like, you could save how u want ur formation to be, and ideally every battle your formation would start the same. Or you could have a hotkey that does Formation, Custom (some F thats reserved for it)
    aaaah, yeah that would be great. I kind of gave up on that feature, knowing how the deployment works at the moment.

Having a hotkey that will make everyone form a certain formation, defined by the player, is not out of question though.
Back
Top Bottom