Recent content by Juvr80

1. Resolved Please solve if necessary

Thank you, the size of the sky, for your mighty efforts, and as usual, you did not let me down, friends. Thank you, thanks to God. Then thanks to you, I made the game and enjoyed playing in it. Thank you, thank you. ? :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:
  2. Resolved Please solve if necessary

Please note that we can’t support any modding-related issues. You can find more information about how to remove modifications here and more information about what we think about issues related to modding here.
    If you can reproduce the issue in a new, un-modded and verified campaign please let us know!
    Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    Thank you very much for your help and all attempts have been unsuccessful. I think I will dismiss Bannerlord. Thank you all ? ?
  3. Resolved Please solve if necessary

If you want to play both Mods "Calardia Expanded Kingdoms and Calardia Expanded" try downloading the 1.5.10 version mod and change your game beta branch to 1.5.10

Like what I written previously you can also check the mod version before you download any of the files.

if you can't find any at the top look at the bottom old files,

click any of the files to find the version you want to download,

Unfortunately, my friend, I did all the ways and it didn't work. I don't know what to do
  4. Resolved Please solve if necessary

Thank you from the heart, my brother. I worked with Calardia Expanded, but Calardia Expanded Kingdoms does not work. Some other mods are for example developer console and banditlord and custom spawn, and some will bother you with me, but please help me, thank you very much ?
  5. Resolved Please solve if necessary

You should check the mod compatibility, if not mistaken Calardia Expanded is available for 1.6.0 not 1.6.1

How do I check it please reply with details ?
  6. Resolved Please solve if necessary

Summary: Hi I did all the available solutions and the problem did not end even though I bought the game from Steam, but there are no solutions with the mods, including Calardia Expanded and Calardia Expanded Kingdom, as well as the mods, please help me. How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats...
  7. Please help

Please help. Is there a way to execute Lords in all modes, or a mode of sand of Faith?
  8. Please help me ?

Yes, I mean to modify or change the list cheat menu that appears in the camp. But I want to modify the files and txt file. And thank you for your response with me and I hope the solution
  9. Please help me ?

Hello everyone. How to add a list in the cheat menu Like list cheat menu mod prophet of pendor please how And thanks to all
  10. Please help me ?

2 folder Enter the second and copy it exactly with the download and installation situation, but has the problem does not appear last files and play out the middle of the game
  11. Please help me ?

Hello to everyone I download Mount and Blade 1.168 update and download 35 mods are all working, but four did not show in lunche and sometimes I play in Modat come out of the game and show me a message does Windows 7 to work to find a solution the problem Please I want thank you very much
  12. Please answer me

Thank you so much
  13. Please answer me

Hello to everyone Do will be released on Playstaion 4 dlc or mods Please reply and thank you
Back
Top Bottom