Recent content by Josef DeLaurel

1. Josef DeLaurel

The Roots of Yggdrassil (General Discussion and Download)

Thought I'd come back and relive some of my good old days on MnB RoY, only when I click to download it comes up 'file not found' this happens with the Fury of Odin too using both links provided. Hope this mod hasn't disappeared entirely.
  2. Josef DeLaurel

33rd Regiment of Foot [Recruiting]

I could do training and the event with one of the other lads who uses TS. (would suggest Metalsie but he's the silent stab, stab, kill, kill type). Captain Lowlander sir, send me a PM if you can with info on the LineBattle/main Regiments involved and I'll sort it out for tomorrow night.
  3. Josef DeLaurel

Huzzah to the 33rd!
  4. Josef DeLaurel

In-game name: Josef_DeLaurel
    Steam account: zeberdee19
    Timezone: GMT (UK)
    Are you willing to be a dedicated active member? Ofcourse :smile:
    Past regiment experience? None, this is my first one. However I do have a lot of experience running a clan playing COD in the Warped Gaming League (WGL).
    Age? 23
    Do you have teamspeak? No, but I've used it before a long time ago so will get it set up again ASAP.
  5. Josef DeLaurel

[Europe 1805] Bug Reports

Hello, first off I'd like to thank all of you for your hard work over the last few years. I've followed Mount and Blade for quite some time now but have shied away from the forums as I've had very few bug issues with any of the mods I've cared to use. However, having just redownloaded the europe 1805 mod I've noticed a bug I'm getting whilst in-battle.

When looking at my soldiers (or the enemies) soldiers further away than about 30yards turn partially invisible (only their weapons and a few other details are visible) and when I zoom in on them they reappear (those further than about 100yards still disappear even when zoomed in). This seems to happen mainly with the British uniforms but I've had it happen with French ones too. I've played the 1805 mod before and never had this problem and thus I'm here to see what you guys make of it. I wouldn't actually be that bothered but I prefer to play with the battle resizer to have at least a Company-level firefights with my enemies (a Company in Line formation firing looks awesome btw :smile: ). Would love to hear back and see if this is a bug of some sort,

Regards,

Josef DeLaurel
Back
Top Bottom