Recent content by JooKoo

1. JooKoo

The Pentri Tribe [EU/NA] (Recruiting)

In-game name: Swede
    Steam name:  Swede
    Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198007048651/
    Previous experience with Rome at War: I've been mercing for Pentri, and played a bit on the official servers.
  2. JooKoo

MP Fantasy [NW] Novum Mundus - A Light Fantasy Multiplayer Mod - 1.2 Released

Or.. If you would have taken a close look at my mp nick and my avatar you would have understand i am a Swede, and i happen to feel a great love to my country and heritage, thus the excitement to experience it thorugh this promising mod :razz:

You're the one who seems to have more of a weird fetish for the one who breeds on vegetables, rabbits  :shock:
  3. JooKoo

MP Fantasy [NW] Novum Mundus - A Light Fantasy Multiplayer Mod - 1.2 Released

It... it.. it contains Swedes! Perfect, lovely, amazing. Just the fact it contains Swedes made me all excited.
  4. JooKoo

B Other Cinematic Compilation (Graphic & Sound Enhancement) [v3.0 Released][1.153]

Hello!

I would really like to use CC with the mod Persistent world, anyone know how that would be possible without the sound/script errors?

Any help is appreciated :grin:
  5. JooKoo

Bug Reports & Known Issues [v2.53]

Hi! As someone else has posted in this topic i have a problem with looting, i only get units of butter.
    Also i installed in a new module folder for 2.53 so it's not upgraded from 2.52.
    And i'm ofcourse running warband 1.153.

Anyone else experienced it with warband 1.153?

EDIT: It seems it only happens too some villages(i get a mixed goods from some ando nly butter form some)... I presume it isn't a feature? :razz:
  6. JooKoo

Support

Caba`drin said:
    There really shouldn't be any issue with animations, even with the new patch...unless they changed the way animations are handled by the engine in the 1.151 patch. No idea why you'd be getting this if you are using our actions.txt files

I'm going to try a clean install of floris also then. The thing is that's not 1.151 only. It's the same at the 1.143 version i installed.
  7. JooKoo

Bug Reports & Known Issues [v2.52]

Nimja1 said:
    JooKoo what version of Floris are you using? Expanded, Gameplay, or Basic? Also did you patch your warband to 1.151 or use an entirely clean install? That can create problems.

Oh and yes I believe it does so any replies you have direct them there.

Expanded version. I did a separate install for 1.143, One which i doesn't use steam with.
    And thanks for the answer, i posted at the support thread.
  8. JooKoo

Support

Hey, I've recently started playing floris again (2.52) since i stopped at 2.5. At first i statrted a new game with warband 1.51 (without choosing a noble birth) but after a while i encountered a rgl error each time i was going to fight a battle. I then reverted to 1.143 and expected the error to dissapear, it didn't.
    When i'm going to fight a battle or join a tournament i crash to desktop and get a rgl error which says incorrect skeleton for anim 553.
    Any ideas what could be the reason for this?

Also, when i remove the "new" animations by replacing the actions file from the gameplay version i don't experience the bug. (I play extended version)
    Altohugh i do not wish to play with the old animations :razz:
    - Edit: My mistake, same problem after replacing the action file...

EDIT: Obviously seems to have something to do with horses since it only happens when i either have a horse in my inventory when i'm going to start the battle or if the enemy got a horse in it's army. I just started playing the new game and i'm a nord who doesn't use a horse so i first experinced it when fighting another army with horses in it. Also when i have a horse in my inventory it crashes instantly while the nemy has it doesn't crash intill i click "charge the enemy" in the battle screen. Battles without horses doesn't result in a crash.

I posted in the bug thread, i believe it belongs here. So here it is. ^
  9. JooKoo

Bug Reports & Known Issues [v2.52]

Hey, I've recently started playing floris again (2.52) since i stopped at 2.5. At first i statrted a new game with warband 1.51 (without choosing a noble birth) but after a while i encountered a rgl error each time i was going to fight a battle. I then reverted to 1.143 and expected the error to dissapear, it didn't.
    When i'm going to fight a battle or join a tournament i crash to desktop and get a rgl error which says incorrect skeleton for anim 553.
    Any ideas what could be the reason for this?

Also, when i remove the "new" animations by replacing the actions file from the gameplay version i don't experience the bug. (I play extended version)
    Altohugh i do not wish to play with the old animations :razz:
    - Edit: My mistake, same problem after replacing the action file...

EDIT: Obviously seems to have something to do with horses since it only happens when i either have a horse in my inventory when i'm going to start the battle or if the enemy got a horse in it's army. I just started playing the new game and i'm a nord who doesn't use a horse so i first experinced it when fighting another army with horses in it. Also when i have a horse in my inventory it crashes instantly while the nemy has it doesn't crash intill i click "charge the enemy" in the battle screen. Battles without horses doesn't result in a crash.

((perhaps this belongs in the support thread?))
  10. JooKoo

New Players List

You made me sound so young so i had to check when i started... And the correction will be the following i have just played for ONE month(14 february) on and off.. Damn, now i feel even more young and pointless!

Sadly it seems i've joined in a time when the community seems a bit fragile... I hope the roleplay continue to be the focus of pw because that's what brought my attention to it.

// Bror, Olaf, Vigmar (_vargavinter) --- Thought it could be good to mention who the new player was :razz:
  11. JooKoo

New Players List

What's the purpose of this thread!?

Just kidding, why all the negative replies?  :grin:
    I've played PW for about a month or two on and off so i'm quite fresh :razz:. I've both enjoyed it and hated it.
  12. JooKoo

MAP PROJECT - What the community wants to see in a map

Dark_Hamlet said:
    In the way we're planning, factions will have to act like montibeil faction on scene 7. If they dont act like that, the commoners will leave their village to go to the village of who does. Stoping wealth and weapons production.

Keep planning like that. I like it! :wink:
  13. JooKoo

Clan of Vargavinter (RP)

Boarlady said:
    Nice rping with you today Bror even though it was cut short having to admin and all. Thanks for joining us and doing something for the server other than being a mindless murderer.

Thanks, it's needed this days.. The rebuilding is a great initiative!
  14. JooKoo

Clan of Vargavinter (RP)

Herbiazors said:
    Three brothers, Olaf, Vigmar and Bror.. Heh, Bror means Brother ;3

Hehe, yes :razz:
    But it's actually also a Swedish name also, so you can be named Bror  :wink:
  15. JooKoo

Clan of Vargavinter (RP)

I also wish to add that i only play at the United server at the moment...
Back
Top Bottom