Recent content by jojo0903

1. How does one get the tools back there??

Also im working on a armor set mod but im struggling a bit with the weight painting. If u know anything about this and could halp out thatd be awesome. my discord is Claiton_Bigsby#2584
  2. How does one get the tools back there??

Did u try deleting your bannerlord config in your documents folder ?
  3. How to Import custom Skeletons with correct Bone rotations?

I could use a lil help with weight painmting if u wouldnt mind helping me. I have 2 nice sets of armor i been working on id share with u if your willing to help me. Claiton_Bigsby#2584 thats my discord. Im obviously new to modding but i think ive got everything figured out except for how to assign weights to specific bones while weight painting. cntl+left click isnt working to select a specific bone in weight paint mode.
  4. Cannot import .obj file into OpenBRF

Try exporting it as an fbx file. Im also trying to make a mod. I could use help with the weight painting. I have a few nice armor sets id be willing to share if u can help me figure a few things out. here is my discord. Claiton_Bigsby#2584
  5. HELP texture and materials

Im new to modding and am trying to get any info i can find to help me import my armor set into the game. I have a good understanding of blender except for the assigning weight movement to a specific bone in weight paint mode. On another note im not sur4e what program u use for your textures but i hear substance painter looks much better than using blender. U can get a 30 day free trial of it. Is therer any one who could friend me on discord to help me out a bit ? Claiton_Bigsby#2584
  6. Where is the Full Male Body ?

Im struggling with selecting a single bone in weight paint mode in blender. Im working on a set of armor but my main focus is getting a set of gloves done. Any help i can get would be appreciated.
  7. modding on epic?

U add them to your modules folder. Go to steam/steam apps/common /mount and blade bannerlord/modules. If u didn't put the game in your steam folder locate the game file and open it. U put the files in your modules folder. U can disregard the steam part of any instructions. That per dosen't matter. You just need to go to your bannerlord folder and then put them inside the modules folder. Some mods are different so read the instructions for each one. Most are like this though. Your basically just trying to match folders . A folder with the same name goes in the same place. So if u download a mod like oathkeeper sword and it says oatherkeeper, it will go in the modules folder. Always look through your mind download folders to make sure u correctly match the folders with the bannerlord folders. For intance u dont want to put a mod folder that reads modules inside the bannerlord modules folder. U would put that in the bannerlord folder and it would automatically place it in the bannerlord modules folder because they have the same name.
Back
Top Bottom