Recent content by JohnPaulJones

1. Cant play multiplayer

Can someone please help :sad:
  2. Cant play multiplayer

So I did the beta update thinking that will fix it now it just said login failed.
  3. Cant play multiplayer

Does anyone know how to fix the, "Cant access from platform service bug?" It wont let me connect and is annoying as hell. Thanks :)
  4. 1stNOG is Recruiting! [Re-designed] [Only Mature Members]

Being a member for nearly five months now I have to say this is the largest, most active regiment in the mod! Just yesterday we played in a 200 man line battle with a 50 man line :grin:

Great guys, layed back atmosphere.  Glad to be a member here!
  5. [Clan][Heavy Roleplay] The Outlaws [Strict][Nexus_RP]

You seem kind of power hungry bro.
  6. Royal Zendarrion Guard (RZG)

I would recommend taking a tax from the miners you protect, otherwise your faction will be broke as a joke.  Whenever I protect miners I require them to give me 25 percent of their iron. 

P.S
    If you ever mess with the Merry Men we will rape you into the ground :grin:
  7. NA_LonelyHearts_Pw4 (New PW4 Server)

Yeah I was chilling with Josh and Jose on their teamspeak when they were discussing the epic nerd rage, lol.  Sorry by the way, haters gonna hate.  You server is the best by far.
  8. Bandit Crew

matonic said:
    So does everyone else lol. Anyways my steam is CNBlack44. keep in mind, spartacus deals with most in game issues.

Than I won't burden you with it than.  Its not a big deal anyway and I'm sure its something your already aware of :grin:

Whats your display name on steam, lots of people on my friends list.
  9. Enough NA servers

People play on their favorite servers as they please and sign onto the event server once a week for some effortless fun that they don't have to spend two hours swinging a pickaxe for.

I've never had to swing a pick axe once.  Being a successful and charismatic bandit has its advantages :wink:  Serfing is for people not skilled in melee , lack wits, care bears, and or those who want to take the easy/safe way. :grin:  Don't get me wrong I love serfs, without them I would have to swing the pick axe myself.
  10. Bandit Crew

matonic said:
    Sweet, yeah I think that would work.

Are you the owner of the server? Whats your steam?  I was wanting to bring something to your attention. 
  11. Bandit Crew

matonic said:
    Haha! Yeah I love you guys! Hey man, sighn me up, ill join you when I am on my RP. Everyone laughs at me for loving light armor, but the tin can kyte is so funny. I totally know what you mean about them yelling to stop and fight. I want to rp with you guys, you should pm the TS info.

FYI I am Rodric on the server, so this would be a good chance to get to know another click of players that are using my server. Cheers :smile:

:grin:
    Yes bandits are pro!  Add me to steam :wink: steam=tlpwarbandleader.  And no I am craxus the bold!

P.S
    Are you the server provider?  If so I was going to donate a little to your server.  I'm also good friends with your server provider.  I've known Josh from BFS for years.  I could just shoot him the money on paypall and have him apply it to your account if you wish?
  12. Bandit Crew

reTARDIS said:
    LemonFarmerGlen said:
    I use a bow and shoot people in the knees!  :evil: I love shooting tin can knights in the knees and hearing them scream their final words as they try and kill me. COWARD! YOU COWARD! FIGHT ME LIKE A MAN ARCHER! It`s funny, well, because I won :wink:
    Never go full retard.

;D  You any good, if so join the Merry Men :grin:
  13. Bandit Crew

Armie_knock said:
    This seems fun. At which server do you play?
    Add me to steam :grin:  steam=tlpwarbandleader

And foxcola, I got your pm, I'll add you to steam when I get off work :grin: You should play with us, you seem pro :wink:

Well I usually play on lonely hearts.  The admins are generally fair, but I recently started taking screen shots after every kill because people cry when you rob them of all their iron :/
  14. Bandit Crew

Yeah there is no more fun than starting as a broke bandit with a club, making a few hundred k robbing care bears than procede to take over a faction and run the entire map.

Looking for people to lulz/rp with.  Add meh to steam noa :wink:
Back
Top Bottom