Recent content by John Shepard

1. John Shepard

In Progress 1.6.3 Immortal Charm Effect -20 influence a day.

Summary: Console commanded all the experience I could and giving myself every skill. the Perk Immortal Charm, last in the Charm tree, causes you to loose 20 influence per day per character that has it. How to Reproduce: read above Have you used cheats and if so which: console commands and...
  2. John Shepard

Resolved Perk, Contractors (Steward) Gives positive income to party

Summary: Same as the old Picked shots bug that turned party wages positive. My partywas suddenly giving my +1800 every day. Removed every perk and activated them one at the time. Contractors is the culprit here. How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related)...
  3. John Shepard

Resolved I deleted the story module

Verify integrity of files in the files. Or delete the game and reinstall to avoid any weird mod files being left over.

For future modding, I would advice downloading Vortex from Nexus mods. Which avoids you tampering manually, and directly, with the core files.
  4. John Shepard

Resolved Picked Shots gives positive wages

This is unfortunately known for any skill that diminishes wages. I'd advise to stay away from them, as they don't work to reduce based on a percentage but rather a percentage of the original value.

Others such as efficient campaign, or master of warcraft and such...any that give you discount to wages are bugged.
  5. John Shepard

Resolved Crash during Large Battles, but not Sieges

Hello, can you please send us a save file so we can further inspect the issue? You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it.

Had enough time to start 2 Vanilla campaign and recreate the crashes. For whatever reason it doesn't start right away.
    Started 1 Campaign:
    Went by 40 days, engaged in every open battle F6 the units. But then it crashes in open battles at some point. Happens once, then it goes a few days. Then again, and again until every open battle field crashes. It doesn't occur in sieges. But finally I got you your documents and data to mine. No mods, a vanilla campaign and save.
    I uninstalled the game, deleted every folder associated with the game. As such it was as fresh of a start as possible.

These random crashes that some folk have been reporting in open battles. Saw the same issues in the mods forums for Harmony, for MCM, for other unrelated mods. I've been hunting this down for 2 dang weeks. Inevitably I finally had no choice but to go barebones and figure out if it isn't the mods but the core game. Sadly, recreated the crash in the core game.

In the end, just like the "cannot create save" error annoyed me months ago to leave bannerlord. This open battle field crashes have done the same. I really hope you'll investigate. Keep up the good work.

Thank you.

So here you have it:
    Google drive to two crashes and their respective saves.
    Most current save that crashes.

Crash tag from the sent report:

---------------------------
    Info
    Thank you for your help. Upload completed successfully.

You can use the following identifier if you prefer to seek help in person: 2020-11-25_03.56.37_0a3b9d6ff238fecdaac9822620903949 (Copied to clipboard)
    OK

Crash Description Written in game:

Recreated Open Battlefield Crash, Vanilla. 1.5.4

Crash report description in the link provided to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080

At long last Vanilla Open Battle field crash 1.5.4
    Please investigate.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  6. John Shepard

Resolved Player's brother cannot change equipment after joining in player's party

Can you upload your save file to upload.taleworlds.com? Please paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

I don't have the save I think. I did upload it when
    uçanbiblo
    asked for it in the thread I opened.

But just in case I went to the thread I opened and the google link was still there. I uploaded it for you as well.file name is Vanilla Save testing brother.sav

Description on the link you provided:

vanillabrotherissue.1.5.4
    -Brother unavailable due to quest
    -Brother found in character screen, but not in inventory screen.
  7. John Shepard

Resolved Cows! COWS! COOWWWWS!

Hehe, I have the same issue. Made a post about it and thankfully is just a visual bug.
  8. John Shepard

Resolved [Beta 1.3.0] Horses committing suicide if too many

How funny I just had this happened. 1.5.4 in a valley map. Some cavalry spawned on a hill, that I can't manually set any troops onto. So when they started moving they jumped off the hill and died.
  9. John Shepard

Resolved 1.5.4 Visual Bug with Village production

Summary: All towns that produced Grain are now listed as producing Cow. This does not affect production, they still produce their original grain when you check their products for sale. Reproduce: Started a brand new save, vanilla, no mods. Rhotae for example, Zeonica, even Sanala in the desert...
  10. John Shepard

Resolved Player's brother cannot change equipment after joining in player's party

Hi, this issue has been fixed with the latest update. If you're still having the same problem, can you try to recreate this on a new campaign? The QA team checked it on both old save files before the hotfix and on a new campaign after and the issue should not persist.

Is this in regard to which version?
    I just tested a brand new 1.5.4 Vanilla game save and the issue is there. Or do you mean the upcoming patch, whenever that is released, will solve this issue?
  11. John Shepard

In Progress Creating new party with companion filling a role, removed that role from main party

How to Reproduce: Had a party member occupying the party scout role. I created a new party with that companion without moving him out of the role in the main party.
    Result: Original party has had the scout role removed as an option. New party still has the role accessible.

Computer Specs:
    GPU: Nvidia RTX 2060
    GPU Driver Version: Nvidia 457.30
    CPU: Intel 8700k
    RAM: 16GB GSkill DDR4
    Motherboard: Asus Aorus Z370
    Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung Evo 1TB ssd

So technically it doesn't remove it. Your companion takes the title with him/her, odd I know. Only workaround that for now it, do not have a companion start a party until you manually removed his occupation.
  12. John Shepard

Resolved Cannot access brother's inventory

Hello, can you please send us a save file so we can further inspect the issue? You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it.
    Summary:

U
    nmodded 1.5.4 Main Branch
    Was about to start a new thread.
    Started a new one today and noticed the "brother is busy with quest" issue. He doesn't show up in inventory screen, or able to be used in parties. Yet as of Friday or Thursday night I had no issues.

How to Reproduce:

Start new campaign. Finish the tutorial quest line, find your brother.

Uploading save for you to verify to the link you provided. Also, google drive link below just in case.
    Vanilla Testing brother save
  13. John Shepard

Need More Info General Crash after battle

I am aware. But you can't at least point to me what file is causing the issue? At elast point me in the right direction?
  14. John Shepard

Need More Info General Crash after battle

Managed to remove looters looter now with help of the author. Different crash occur. Double checked cache.

Info
    Thank you for your help. Upload completed successfully.

You can use the following identifier if you prefer to seek help in person: 2020-11-19_15.59.38_0a3b9d6ff238fecdaac9822620903949
    OK
Back
Top Bottom