Recent content by jet

1. Cant open the game

help
  2. Cant open the game

I cant even get the launcher to pop up, the game just immediately closes after a second or two without anything coming up. I removed mods from the module folder except the 5 native ones, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, along with verifying game cache under steam - twice. Not sure what else...
  3. Trouble marrying off family

In order to get to the spouse you want. Just accept the offer. Then reject it on the trading screen. Talk to the lord again. He present you another daughter! Worked for me.
    sorry to bump this old thread but it doesnt seem to work for me? I want the second oldest daughter for my brother but hes offering an old widow instead. Id like to avoid his firstborn daughter as a marriage candidate as well but Ive tried cancelling the trade but he just keeps offering her up regardless. Odd beause when I matched my older brother with Arwa the second i rejected the proposal the option was no longer available for him anymore, only my sister marrying into their clan. But now, when i need it to, that doesnt seem to happen....
  4. Marriage Proposal retry? (Lord/not wife Edition)

You are wrong. Consider it the penalty for being no-house, walking-the-dog, dead-broke street trash who has the sheer effrontery to ask for a noble's daughter's hand in marriage when your clan cannot put together the denars needed to buy her.
    youre wrong. after enough skill your character should have an idea at least for how much value corresponds to her rank
  5. Marriage Proposal retry? (Lord/not wife Edition)

So.. basically. I tried to offer the hand of my brother in marriage for lady arwa by talking to her clan leader on winter 6, couldnt afford it (couldnt even see how much he wanted for it. I couldnt even offer anything else to compensate, such as horses but ok) so the proposal was considered...
Back
Top Bottom