Recent content by Jerald of Rivacheg

1. Jerald of Rivacheg

What are you listening to right now? Mark V

Love that album, so smooth.
  2. Jerald of Rivacheg

⚔️ Artems Video Thread: Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord ⚔️

Space-Fantasy. Star Wars is less scientific than even Middle Earth is. Old pulp novels, Starship Troopers, Star Trek and above all Dune are the foundation of the modern Science-Fiction genre.
  3. Jerald of Rivacheg

Preach. Literally had hair-metal Space Marines who sing people to death and Genestealers in Limos. Even in the closer to modern era, the Ciaphas Cain books are full of humour (and are still the best 40k novels). Even the super grim dark Horus Heresy has a lot of levity between characters on both...
  4. Jerald of Rivacheg

Bot Imperial army troopers scuttling around you as meatshields. Would be amazing. (Some day).
  5. Jerald of Rivacheg

Horus Heresy. Headshots only with Bolters or you just do a knockback xD Imagine hundreds of Marines on either sides marching at each other full auto Boltguns then clashing with blades all to a Bolt Thrower soundtrack. Dream game.
  6. Jerald of Rivacheg

It is indeed, love that old Trojan stuff. She's pretty low-key, roots Reggae for the most part (I've got some Jamaican pals so they give me a lot of suggestions). She used to be really cool and replied to every email she got - dunno if she still does but we had a couple of chats great artist.
  7. Jerald of Rivacheg

Civilian Clothes/Armor Interaction

Not quite the same but things like this are totally likely: Hauberks and other body armours over light clothing should be in.
  8. Jerald of Rivacheg

Civilian Clothes/Armor Interaction

They're two separate loadouts as far as I can remember you have a separate tab for your town clothes which limits you to a single weapon and no armour through blocking out a lot of the item slots. Top centre left for armour right for clothes.
  9. Jerald of Rivacheg

Things to Actually Do in Your Castle

More interaction in scenes more good - I like the idea of the game being more and more about things that aren't just drinking from peoples skulls and harvesting seasons. But yes, all these suggestions are really great and I hope a lot of them pop up during EA and onwards.
  10. Jerald of Rivacheg

Love Heilung - Waiting for them to come back to the UK. Also love the growing Neo-Pagan music scene. If you're ever planning a visit to the Netherlands I recommend looking for tickets to Castlefest - all these sorts of bands/artists go there and it's the best festival experience I have ever...
  11. Jerald of Rivacheg

I know its too late, but have you considered making Bannerlord in Europe?

Modders got it sorted. Napoleonic Wars and Viking Conquest were made by separate teams, not Taleworlds. Fire and Sword is still based on a Historical Fiction novel.