Recent content by jedijosh920

1. jedijosh920

SP Native Dismemberment & Decapitation (Gore)

About: This mod adds the gore aspect of dismemberment and decapitation to Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord. Whenever a player or NPC does fatal cut damage to an enemy's head by swinging left or right, there will be a chance the head will be decapitated. Download Link...
  2. jedijosh920

SP Native Cheer Mod

About: This mod lets the player cheer with their men when the battle is over or manually to gain a morale boost in Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord. Download Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/238 Video:
  3. jedijosh920

SP Native Warband Quotes

About: It's almost harvesting season! This mod brings back nostalgic sounds and quotes from Mount & Blade: Warband when you encountered random farmers, peasants, looters, etc to Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord. Whenever you encounter similar NPCs with this mod their dialogue will play in the...
  4. jedijosh920

The Reckoning Third Stage ver. 1.88 released

I get a runtime error when I try playing the mod sadly :sad: Any fixes?
  5. jedijosh920

What is this mod?

I was playing the 1776 mod by Gabrilduro and when I went to the marketplace I could hire troops (bandits,mercenaries,etc...). I was wondering if that was a separate mod or so. Because I really wanted to recruit looters of some sort just to role play a bit  :lol:
Back
Top Bottom