Recent content by jbf

1. Serial key Activation denied

i have the same problem, i've activated m&b warband successfully and played a few hours. when i startet m&b today it worked still fine, but then i switched the language. Now my m&b is a demo again and the authorisation server denies my serial.
  2. worldmap for Mount&Blade 0.903

hi

thank all of you for your suggestions, i'm already working on some of these points.

-i've tried to make an alternative colored tactical map, but i didn't like at all.
    -i've removed the towns and villageboxes, the fonttype doesn't provide bold letters, I made the townnames bigger
    -i've added the passage between Bazeck and Peshmi
    -the compass: i didn't pay attention to the orientation of the map  :neutral: and i can add a compass, but i don't think this is a solution, that's why i've rotated the map (i'm actually still working on it)

i will upload an updated version soon...

Did you use some map softwear or a paint package?
    i used the freeware inkscape (vecor graphics software) to make the map and i colored it with my wacom pen and Corel Painter
  3. Weltkarte für Mount&Blade 0.903

So, jetzt noch mal für meine Muttersprachler: Ich hab einer Weltkarte vom Mount&Blade Kontinent erstellt: Ich hab auch noch ein Zip-Datei hochgeladen, in der sich eine Laserdruckerfreundliche PDF-Version befindet: http://rapidshare.com/files/88373034/Mount_Blade.Calradia.Map.903.zip Ich...
  4. worldmap for Mount&Blade 0.903

I've created a new worldmap for Mount&Blade 0.903 A little Preview: The Zip-File contains also a laserprinter-friendly pdf-version (thats why it's a 3 mb zip, this pdf is a high detail vector picture). link i hope you like it  :wink: greetings, jbf edit: this map looks a little bit more...
Back
Top Bottom