Recent content by Jaymz

1. Jaymz

Throwing Axe dmg type

Throwing Axe damage type is shown as 'Invalid'. imgur But deal Cut dmg. Imgur
  2. Jaymz

Reforged Edition: Issues

CeltiberoCaesar said:
    Jaymz said:
    Was just doing a fight on a new game and tried to switch from my bow/arrow to my axe/shield, it changed to the shield, but the axe would not equip and when I unequipped the shield it was lost was stuck with a bow with no arrows trying to punch stuff. I wasn't being attacked directly, there were only 2 enemy's left and they were fighting my troops so the shield didn't get splintered, it just disappeared.

equip was set up;
    Bow
    Arrows
    Pict Axe
    Shield

Hi Jaymz,
    Remember we have an official thread for issues. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,334284.0.html
    I don't get the sequence.
    tried to switch from my bow/arrow to my axe/shield, it changed to the shield
    If you first scroll down you only change the shield, you have to scroll up to switch the weapon.

Sorry, missed this page before.
    Indeed, I was scrolling up and down.
    I had 1 arrow left and the enemy was about to reach my troops so I went to switch weapons, I scrolled up then down, the axe didn't equip but the shield did, scrolled up again and nothing, tried a few times, scrolled down and the shield dequipped (played the place on back animation) but would not equip again after that and I was stuck with a bow and fist after I shot my last arrow. Tried again after I had no more arrows and couldn't get the axe or shield to equip.
  3. Jaymz

Viking Conquest: Reforged Edition - Open Beta (Steam) - Update Patch 22/07/15

After completeing the 'capture runaway slave' quest, when the townsfolk start to beat him it locksout being able to talk to anyone in the village until you exit back to the menu. Was unable to interact with the dog which happened to appear but was gone when I went back to the menu.
  4. Jaymz

Viking Conquest: Reforged Edition - Open Beta (Steam) - Update Patch 22/07/15

Was just doing a fight on a new game and tried to switch from my bow/arrow to my axe/shield, it changed to the shield, but the axe would not equip and when I unequipped the shield it was lost was stuck with a bow with no arrows trying to punch stuff. I wasn't being attacked directly, there were only 2 enemy's left and they were fighting my troops so the shield didn't get splintered, it just disappeared.

equip was set up;
    Bow
    Arrows
    Pict Axe
    Shield
  5. Jaymz

Reforged Edition news: Join the open beta!

At least we have it in writing that the beta will start in the next seven days. :smile:
  6. Jaymz

Suggestions

Just started playing a few hours ago & so far this is a great mod. Really enjoying the new companions, especially the drow, but was thinking they could benefit from an agility based 'power throw' as throwing daggers are their staple weapon and are limited to 1-2 power throw as the main stat is agility with very little strength.
  7. Jaymz

Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

I was wanting to make a expanded manhunters mod (ie; "Law & Order: Calradia") using Diplo+PBO v0.96 as a base (found at http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=152114.0 and http://mbwarband.nexusmods.com/mods/2468/?).

I've done pretty much all i can in the troop/partys.txt files, need some scripting/scene work as I'm lost in py.
    Changing 4 training fields to castle_c & field_3 to castle_snow_a. Need the scenes to match & recruiter/background npc's added.
  8. Jaymz

Bug Reports: 1.171

Ви маєте на увазі, щоб завантажити його?

edit: грати

Google Перекладач
  9. Jaymz

Bug Reports: 1.171

Every time i take the quest to deliver a herd of cattle to a city, as soon as i start to move the herd it disappears from the screen.
    Also the quest to defeat a 'group of bandits attacking travelers near village', no unit is added to the map for the quest (the 'troublesome bandits' for the troublesome bandits quest work fine) and killing any unit near the village with the same description as the guild master gave (deserters, looters, etc) don't count as the quest's target group. (I've even enabled cheats and jumped to the area he describes and the area & couldn't find a quest unit.)

Edit: I was just doing the 'Track Down Bandits near Tihr' found them in the woods between Suno & Uxkhal.
Back
Top Bottom