Recent content by Ironking

1. Ironking

Petition to bring back weekly income/expenses.

I voted Aye knowing very well this will never get implemented unfortunately.
  2. Ironking

New Bannerlord DLC " Digital Companion "

I had a look at the Digital Companion and I must say it is really nice. The story of the traveler, the map, the artwork, all is very beautiful.

But as I looked through the artwork I go a little bit sad i must say. I know I am not the only one who finds the clan banners in game rather lackluster. Just a single symbol on a one color background. Very simple.

Personally I always had this idea why not start with a simple banner and as the clan level rises your banner becomes more elaborate with decorations and stuff. A Kings clan banner would have all kinds of frills and stuff hanging from it and you would see it on the campaign map.
    Anyways as i looked through the artwork it looks like that was actually what they had planned in the beginning! You can clearly see a progression of beautiful banners getting more elaborate. What happened?! Another nice feature that has been cut?

I really hope at some point Taleworlds revisions "the vision" and includes some of those early features.
  3. Ironking

Do you play by entering towns, villages and taverns normally?

On a brand new save I usually enter the first few towns and walk around a bit. It kind of helps me to connect to my character.
    As the game progresses that gets less of course. But even then I would enter towns every now and then just to remind myself there is more than just the campaign map and battle scenes.
  4. Ironking

What's the point of our companions perks?

I would like to add a question to this:

What is the point in assigning roles to your character if he/she automatically takes unassigned roles anyway?
    Is there a hidden bonus I am missing?
  5. Ironking

How many of us even still have Bannerlord installed?

I almost uninstalled it a couple months ago but had a change of heart in the last minute. It was actually a shocking moment for me personally considering how many years I was hyped for this game. Now it's just there taking up space as I have stopped playing a long time ago.
  6. Ironking

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10

it's in the middle of the list and say 1.5.10 beta, I didn't see at first either.
    It's not all the way at the bottom of the beta list. It's between 2 other betas up the list a ways. Just look for it. It's there.
    It is half way up the list just after 1.5.1
    Thanks guys i found it (y)
  7. Ironking

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10

Strange I cannot see 1.5.10 in steam. The highest beta I can opt into is still 1.5.9 for some reason.
  8. Ironking

Mount & Blade 2 lore is bland and boring

As mentioned before the lore is actually there. If you read the city, village, character descriptions you can piece together quite an interesting story. The problem is like with so many things its just not communicated through game mechanics much.
  9. Ironking

New profile themes

are you bitter about it? :iamamoron:
    Look girls, its a man!!! :love:
  10. Ironking

Barbie World TaleWorlds is the Best

Pony & Blade, Barbielord!!!
  11. Ironking

How does the new battle scene thing work mentioned in update 7 video

Very good feature!
    I wonder if fighting close to a city you will be able to see it in the distance but that is probably too much to ask. Nevertheless very cool feature.
  12. Ironking

Statement regarding Plans for Singleplayer and Engine III

Reading this thread is a very sobering experience. I feel like someone suddenly switched the lights on while I was watching a move and at the same time I am learning Santa Claus doesn't exist.
  13. Ironking

Is it unreal to lvl up like most of the noble NPC ?

I think we should stop looking at npc lords skills and trying to find some correlation with player progression.
    The way they are made is to be versatile and provide a challenge for the player which I think is necessary. Also afaik they dont use companions for party roles so it makes sense that they need more skills.
    The player character by nature will always look more focused on fewer skills. I don't think it is even possible to become like npc lords so we shouldn't even bother with that. Best not to think too much about it.
  14. Ironking

Goodnight Sweet Princess

“What a great artist the world loses in me!”

her famous last words
  15. Ironking

Arena Weapons (Secondary Sword)

I disagree. All you need to do is pick up your preferred weapon from the ground after the first wave. I rarely keep the weapon they give me at the start.
    About spear fighting try push block to open them up followed by overhand stab.
Back
Top Bottom