Recent content by Insku

1. Need More Info Corrupted Save Files

Are you overwriting those manual saves or making new ones and deleting the old ones? If you're overwriting your manual saves, they will end up corrupt as well.

I typically save mine as the first three letters of the character name and whatever number it is, so something like Rag1, Ydw47, etc. until I declare my own kingdom, which is where I make a whole 'nother "PreKingdom" save and start the numbering over again.

That way, I can not only keep track of how long that campaign has been going, but I can also easily notice if any of them have disappeared or need to be deleted (to save space and theoretically keep load times down.)
    Thank you for the advice! First i couldnt delete them but figured out a way from the ps4 settings. Gonna delete them and create new saves while waiting for the fix :>
  2. Need More Info Corrupted Save Files

I have the same problem. I checked here if others have the same problem, used the "save as" option but still got three corrupted files... Noticed when my saves got fewer and fewer. I hope this gets fixed soon.. :<
  3. Closed Horses the same color

Summary: i've noticed that my new horses looks like my starter horse. My starter was black with white mane and tail plus some markings. When i changed to better horse its was the exact same copy. I started to test a bit and only one horse was different color. But it had the same mane and tail...
Back
Top Bottom