Recent content by IlllIIl

1. Resolved Unable to fight with my clan squad without joining the kingdom

Summary: Yes, I did see a reminder that players need to join a kingdom to unlock the legion system. I think this is a serious narrative logic error. I look forward to a response on whether it is a bug or expected behavior. And I'm thinking about building a kingdom from scratch instead of joining...
  2. Open the Legion system when not joining a kingdom

If I understood it correctly, you want to gather parties that belong to your own clan into an army without the constraint of being a vassal or a king. I agree with this, I see no reason why the player, or even mercenary clans should be barred from creating an army if it is limited to their own clan and they have no access to the influence system.

Edit: It is unlikely taleworlds will change it, but there might already be a mod that does that, I would recommend searching Nexus

You probably mean this mod:

Party AI Overhaul and Commands​

Actually this article was written using google translate, I just corrected some obvious mistakes in the sentence. And I don't know what these terms correspond to in the English version of the game

I'm not sure this mod provides this functionality, it seems to give the player more control over the squad army. However, as I said before, I think this flaw is serious, the game function is only the appearance, and the game logic is the essence, and further I mean the more abstract "story".
    I played a game before and it rewrote the backstory after updating the game version and that was one of the reasons I left that game, I think the center of the game should be the story, not the other way around.
  3. Open the Legion system when not joining a kingdom

Background: Create a kingdom without joining other kingdoms and then defecting. There are already many adjustments to branch armies in this game, which can be interpreted as either the authority of the tribal patriarch in the family, or as a contract between tribe members. Now, clan chiefs...
Back
Top Bottom