Recent content by IchbinIan

1. IchbinIan

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Thanks for responding again kalarhan.  I ran the module system to create a native mod with no changes and then compared it to the Native mod I created with wine and ale consumable and the desired morale bonus'.  The changes all seem to do with the number 2882303761517118XX in the "simple_triggers" and "scripts"  folders (as well as the placement of the items in "item_kinds1").

Wine, ale and all of the other goods are now consumable, but the wine has a morale bonus of 0.  :facepalm:

The rest of the goods do have the correct morale bonus' so I don't know if I did something wrong in changing the numbers or if maybe there's a way to change it in the module's files.

2. IchbinIan

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Hello.  I'm very new to modding period but I have been playing Warband for quite sometime and have just started experimenting with things as a way to enhance my experience with the game. 

I am wondering if there is a way to make wine and ale a consumable good in an existing mod that doesn't have open sources?

I have been able to do this with Native using the module system.  I have also been able to this in the mod by altering "itemkinds_1" in the module's folder; but it was at the expense of making other food non-consumable.

Is there an easy way to extend the range of consumable goods in a mod that doesn't have open sources?  Is there some other process to do all of this?  Also, I take it Morgh's is not able to make items consumable?

Maybe I'm completely off but when looking at "simple_triggers" in the modules folder, it is nothing but numbers and I have no idea what any of it means.  I'm able to extend the range of items shown in the "find an item" menu from the cheat menu but this is only because a tutorial showed me exactly what to edit.  Is there a similar process to extend the range of consumable goods?  Thank you.
  3. IchbinIan

Possible to make non-food items food?

Alright thanks kalarhan.  I'm realizing after reading through some stuff on here that a lot of the things I want to do are a little more complicated than adding weapons and armor.  I'm going to keep reading stuff on here.
  4. IchbinIan

Possible to make non-food items food?

Does anyone know if there is a tutorial out there on how to modify food items?  Specifically I want to change ale and wine into consumable goods with a higher boost to party morale, if possible. 

I'm pretty new to modding so I just want to make sure I understand what "expand(ing) the range of consumable goods" means and if that could be helpful in getting the desired results.
Back
Top Bottom