Recent content by Ibn Karim al-Muwallad

1. Ibn Karim al-Muwallad

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.9

Great. For the next update maybe some new Aserai items? Some new helmets and armors like the ones you added for Battania. That would be great ❤️
  2. Ibn Karim al-Muwallad

New Armors (especially for Aserai)?

Is there a plan to add any new armor and clothing to the game? Especially the Aserai in my opinion could need some additional armor. Many Aserai troops are using Khuzait armor, which is kinda weird and out of place
  3. Ibn Karim al-Muwallad

Why is my wife keeping my children from me?

Dude you're Henry VIII. Maybe all of your children are girls and your wife is scared that you'll find out.
  4. Ibn Karim al-Muwallad

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Comments about Aserai Troops and Culture

There are my favorite faction, but my biggest issue with them is about aesthetics. They seem to have very few original armors. Many Aserai troops are wearing Khuzait armor. But devs have already confirmed in the forum that they're going to add more variety to the Aserai armors, so I am optimistic.

The layout of their territory puts them at a severe disadvantage. There's only two ways in or out, and it's extremely long and narrow so it takes them forever to move armies from one side to the other. So by the time defenders show up sieges are generally over.

That's true. They are at wars with the southern Empire, yet they only share this small part of border with them in the east. After joining the Aserai I've spend most of the time in the eastern part of their territory, simply trying to defend the border agains the Empire.
  5. Ibn Karim al-Muwallad

A tiny tip for starting a new play through

Oh THANK YOU. I honestly have a video on my phone, so that I won't forget the settings in the character creator. This will save me a lot of time.
  6. Ibn Karim al-Muwallad

Awful textures

I wish I had a video edit program where I could do that.

Forget this guy. He is a mentally ill, childish moron. He is simply pathetic. Apparently his social skills are crippled to such an extant, that he is unable to have a normal and respectful conversation. He is so stubborn when it comes to his opinion, he will rather accuse you of absolute nonsense, then to accept your point.
  7. Ibn Karim al-Muwallad

Awful textures

You can already see the difference from your pic and from the devs.

So here ARE another screenshots. Tell me: Where is the downgrade? This is relatively similar location.

mITOb.png

Just take a look at the ground textures and compare them to Skyrim

b6K5-.png
  8. Ibn Karim al-Muwallad

Awful textures

funny, you used random picture for skyrim, also bad location and lighting at that point. And for bannerlord you used the picture from the devs. Yeahhh dude that's some fair difference. But still the textures are almost the same.

Here is a screenshot from my own game. Are you now happy?

FxFoc.png
  9. Ibn Karim al-Muwallad

Awful textures

funny, you used random picture for skyrim, also bad location and lighting at that point. And for bannerlord you used the picture from the devs. Yeahhh dude that's some fair difference. But still the textures are almost the same.

I am currently not near to my PC, but I can gladly post an ingame screenshot later. And why is it a bad location an lightning? You can clearly see the textures and 3D models in the image.
  10. Ibn Karim al-Muwallad

Awful textures

I8nq4.jpg

h2K8i.jpg
  11. Ibn Karim al-Muwallad

Awful textures

This is exactly useful feedback. The condition of the graphics and especially the human textures is one of the defining issues of the game right now. Everyone is speaking with the knowledge that this is EA, and we're all hoping it's gonna get better, but one of the best ways to get it better? Pointing out what sucks and needs to improve.

I am not even making the point about EA here. For example: I can understand people complaining about features not currently in the game or features who were poorly implemented and/or not well polished. Because people EXPECTED these features. Has TW promised anything different regarding graphics? Is this significantly different from anything we've seen in previous footage? I even disagree on "defining issues". There are tons of other issues with certainly a higher priority. Like some major bugs, who have to be fixed. Or the way factions and npcs behave, the whole concept of customization should be changed in my opinion...But all of this criticism is about making promised or implemented features better, so that they are more like what we've expected. I have an other question though:

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...ion-manually-to-the-one-of-my-monitor.399579/

Have you guys tried this?
  12. Ibn Karim al-Muwallad

Awful textures

-snip- right now and never use that argument again. Ever. To any one.

This is a customer of TaleWorlds providing useful feedback to the Devs. NOT EVERY FORM OF CRITICISM SHOULD BE WHITE KNIGHTED. And either way no one appointed YOU of all people the gatekeeper of who should buy and own this game, or who should post in the discussion forum.

Oh, Bullsh*t. This is miles away from useful feedback. Take a look at this thread from @Reus

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/reus-rants-critiques.399783/

This is what I call constructive feedback and criticism. Of course no one should try to silent feedback. It is an EA, feedback and criticism isn't only just allowed it is expected. But it is also allowed to criticizes criticism and to disagree. And some people have a hard time understanding his points, because this specific style of graphics was expected. It's what we have seen hundreds of times in earlier footage. If there was a significant graphics downgrade I would understand such a thread. But there wasn't any downgrade. Beside that he makes it even harder for other people to sympathize with him and try to understand him, because of his childish and embarrassing attitude. He doesn't come off as someone with constructive feedback and criticism, but just as a childish troll, who wants to provoke people.
  13. Ibn Karim al-Muwallad

Awful textures

Lies, even mine super computer can't handle 1000 knights fighting. Of course i have everything on ultra, and i get around the 20fps. That is just horrible.

Well then I call you a liar. I can play in the current EA with 1000 npcs and my game neither crashes nor stutters. Well to be honest I have a fairly new gaming PC. So either your PC is not as powerful as you think it is, or you're simply lying. And you keep I asking "why are we comparing this to Warband?" well maybe, because it is it's f*cking sequel. So of course we expect a game similar to Warband and of course Warband sets the standards. M&B was always a relatively "niche" series. It's a blend of RPG and Strategy. You keep telling that Warband was 10 years ago. But even 2010 Warband's graphics were extremely outdated. You tell me: Which one has by far better graphics? Warband or Assassin's Creed Brotherhood? Both came out in 2010. God of War III came out in 2010, Bioshock 2 came out in 2010 and ten. Warband looked heavily outdated compared to any of them. Warband had graphics like the early 2000s.

But guess what: It was never about graphics. I am not blaming anyone for preferring games with good graphics. If this is one of your priorities...fine. But this is a Mount and Blade after all. And compared to Warband it is a huge step forward. Yet there is still one thing I cannot understand: Why would you complain now about the graphics? They are exactly what we've seen before, in any previous footage. So you could expect this style of graphics, yet now after the release you're shocked?
  14. Ibn Karim al-Muwallad

please add more siege maps

For multiplayer or singleplayer?
    I assume multiplayer. Because there is certainly more than one siege map in singleplayer
  15. Ibn Karim al-Muwallad

Why is every single NPC ugly as sin....and white?

Well "ugliness" depends on perspective. Warband characters were way more ugly in my opinion and I actually like the new graphics style. But that's a matter of taste. Regarding skin color: Have you already been in Asera? Many of the Aserai NPCs have dark skin
Back
Top Bottom