Recent content by Iberon

1. Iberon

Moirai

Eh. Perhaps I should have bothered to ask questions, kind of missed the point there.
  2. Iberon

Fallout 4

Bethesda have released a launch trailer. Nothing really new here.
  3. Iberon

Fallout 4

The perk list now resembles that from Fallout: BoS.
  4. Iberon

Fallout 4

It's gameplay footage time.

One

Two

Three

Four

EDIT: Oh and there's probably spoilers somewhere, I haven't actually watched it all myself.
  5. Iberon

Fallout 4

Continuing my duty of shamelessly reposting links from Reddit, here are two more sets of screenshots.
  6. Iberon

Fallout 4

There's a second set here. The game would appear to be set in 2287 making it 10 years after 3.
  7. Iberon

Fallout 4

Various screenshots from those who care little about NDAs. As far as I know they are from a console version, so bear that in mind when you start *****ing about the graphics.
  8. Iberon

Fallout 4

Figured they'd go with Fallout brand milk considering all the recent merchandise.
  9. Iberon

Fallout 4

PinCushion said:
    Iberon said:
    I wonder what position the franchise would be in if InXile weren't outbid by Bethesda.
    Games that would have been somewhat closer to the originals perhaps?
    Though they might still have been flamed even if they would have made a great game similar to the original just because of "reasons".
    Know what I mean?

Oh there'll always be people moaning about every entry in the series. That said, I was more referring to the game world itself. Black Isle/Obsidian have focussed on the west coast and how it has evolved over time but the plots do not follow from each other. From 3 and what I can gather about 4, they are set reasonably close to each other but the world of one is not a consequence of the other. I wondered if the franchise would have become more plot dependant with each game continuing the story of the previous.

EDIT: And it was Troika not InXile in the running for the license.
  10. Iberon

Fallout 4

I wonder what position the franchise would be in if InXile weren't outbid by Bethesda.
  11. Iberon

Fallout 4

So begins the SPECIAL video series with Strength. They seem to be pushing the humour aspect heavily, whether the game itself will follow remains to be seen.

Oh and there will be a season pass availible. Which I am sure will prove popular here.
  12. Iberon

Fallout 4

There's some potato level footage here. There's combat and a short look at the perk screen.
  13. Iberon

Dodgy Login Prompt

Getting the message "A user name and password are being requested by http://www.jon trygve.com. The site says: "hosting01.active24.com"" from pages 11 & 12 of the Fallout 4 thread. I remember this sort of thing happening before because of an image in someone's signature. EDIT: Blocked website...
  14. Iberon

Fallout 4

Vellenbrecher said:
    Also, Iberon out of ****ing nowhere.

Didn't know why you posted that until I looked at my profile, I thought my last post was a little sooner than three years ago.

Trevty2 said:
    Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
    Oooooooor maybe a new location that isn't in the United States. That might be interesting. Right guys? Right.
    The idea of Fallout is so based in Americana though. I just don't see them moving outside the US without a fundamental shift in the attitude of the game.

It would work best if the 50s vibe was translated to the 50s of the new nation in question. As if the whole Fallout world was stuck in the same cultural rut. For example a UK based Fallout being themed around the decline of the Empire or China being in a perma-Great Leap Forward.
  15. Iberon

Fallout 4

Because I had to get a topic in first like with New Vegas. A countdown has started on Bethesda's Fallout website. This is presumably for the teaser. Until then let the baseless speculation begin (Not that it hasn't been going on for the past few years).
Back
Top Bottom