Recent content by HvyPetals

1. HvyPetals

MP Musket Era Home of the Brave (A War of 1812 mod) *RECRUITING ALL POSITIONS!*

ok heres the url to the updated boots n sword -  http://www.moddb.com/members/killuh/images/client-changes

click on view original and look at the boots. the sword obviously is the real texture. it should be good enough to model off. im going to tackle another project for a few days and come back for my next assignment. so think of something good for me guys.

2. HvyPetals

close up of hilt, sword and boots coming up.  ill get started as soon as i get home from work.

edit: have to get to it friday.  work was greuling today.
  3. HvyPetals

done

usinfofficer-1812mod-fin.jpg
  4. HvyPetals

image is getting a little long.  do we have a website or other forum for posting pics?

usinfofficer-1812mod-sideviewnarm.jpg

side view.  next ill do the back and close ups on head all angles. ah i just realized i missed his scabard strap.  ill fix that for the next one
  5. HvyPetals

usinfoffsketchcolor.jpg

like the colors? if so ill start on the ortho for the moddlers
  6. HvyPetals

okay then ill tighten it up n color it

if were still good ill start on the ortho  for the modellers
  7. HvyPetals

ok will do ill draw up a sketch of one american inf officer and proceed to ortho for next stage upon approval
  8. HvyPetals

yeh  sure i can handle that. anything in particular? do you need something like this - http://jasonvega.daportfolio.com/gallery/20416 but like a grenadier or something
  9. HvyPetals

hey thanks for the compliments guys.  id like to help out and contribute to the team.

let me know what you need. 
Back
Top Bottom