Recent content by hunterman52

1. Why is this so dead?

Xaphan said:
    I'm not crying in a corner, I just think forced server monopoly is lame. 

A waste of what could of potentially become a ******** awesome mod.

What forced monopoly are you even talking about?
  2. Why is this so dead?

Xaphan said:
    Well, i'm just going to ignore, never play it, it doesn't exist to me, I refuse to support them as people. 

I was looking forward to that mod for months, and am very disappointed with what it actually became. 

let down level over 9000

Alright go back in your corner and continue crying time to move on to a better world. PW is old needs renovating these guys are actually doing something.
  3. Why is this so dead?

Don't know where you got that information from lol , you post a white list application on there forums and they accept.
  4. Why is this so dead?

Xaphan said:
    The people behind feudal worlds are complete pricks.  PW is not down for the count, i promise.

They made a bad choice going for complete server monopoly and have already proven to have a horrible attitude. 

People are just checking it out because it is new, the curtains will fall before you know it.

Feudal world guys are actually quite nice from what i have played. PW is gone past its time at least these guys are bringing something new to the table.
  5. European_Pw_4.1

Awsome... Be looking forward to it!  :eek:
  6. Metal and Co bank

(Stealthblade) , Lucious Inputted 100k into bank account so add 100k to his account. Also some other people want to start up new bank accounts.

Derrick Setted new Bank account and inputted : 35k Into his first bankaccount

Server restarted - New map

Collected money from: Derrick,Vincent,Seph

Derrick : 13k 746(Coins)
    Vincent : 97k
    Seph : 16k  ---- 16k Withdrawn on server restart
  7. [ Alpha6 ] New Map ---'Dodo Island'--- [Information] [Updated 7/22]

(StealthBlade) I like the map but it just seems abit to wide , Maybe tweak some stuff but apart from that i liked it.
  8. RCC Ban Repeal Thread [New]

ZapperDude said:
    Name? Im not in  the banlist already but I just got banned and my name ingame is Jarlek.

How long have you been banned?:Just less than an hour

Who banned you?: I don't know but I think it was OOC_admin_stealthblade. Might not be him though but he was the only one who answered when my buddies asked why I was banned.

Do you think the ban was fair? (if not please post,If so leave blank.): Not really. I said that RCC was fags since they stole my faction after having joined and tk'ed me and my friends several times just for laughs.

Why were you banned?: I said that RCC was faggs.

(If possible) What date were you banned? (Helps in deciding unban date): 26.03.2011

(Stealth_Blade) Nope wasen't me that banned you mate , I was dealing with someone else at the time.
  9. Admin Abuse at RCC Server

reyman said:
    stuff like if it was my fault... then i get kicked out of the faction

(StealthBlade) I think i was that admin i did not see what fully happend but you asked for help because someone was kicking you out of the faction which is what i perssumed you was talking about, I said it's up to the faction owner if he wants to kick you out or not. Apologies if i missunderstood what you was asking help for.
  10. Screenshots!

(StealthBlade)
    2011-03-22_00002.jpg

Me as the floating head , HornyLemon as the body  :lol:
  11. Zombie mod

(StealthBlade) Yeah we was testing it :p , And i don't know if im aloud to talk about it yet. but it will be coming... and it's awsome
  12. Cleaning up RCC server

(SteathBlade) Jibiesuki  has been banned now after randoming two admins ... Wasen't a wise idea.  :shock:
  13. The Islands of Fortune Map (V. 1.50 Updated for Beta 2)

N0body said:
    Woah. Nice map - I'll add it to the RCC server tomorrow (No time to do it right now :sad: )

That answers your question : :grin: , He is busy at moment will add to are server soon.
  14. Engineers Guild and Co (persistant faction for v4 alpha 0.4)

(Stealth_Blade) , I would be a serf overseer or serf or maybe a engineer bridge repairer or something like that i don't mind at all give 2nd in command to someone that you know is going to be good at it. :grin:
  15. Persistent World 4.5.1 - download and general discussion

Some great features on this , but it's buggy but still it's alpha and these things will hopefully be fixed.. Also the chat system need's to be sorted out as it's confusing and can't do local area Roleplaying..
Back
Top Bottom