Recent content by Hsuan

1. Have spear-armed troops spawn with spear 100%?

kalarhan said:
    Recent versions of the engine included a new flag:

Code:
    tf_guarantee_polearm          = 0x08000000

You will need to update to 1.168 and include that on your header_troops.py, then you can use it on your troops. Check VC code for more details.

woah thanks so much for this, would you be happy to provide me the link or a tutorial on how to put this into the game?
  2. Make troops always spawn with spear?

Kragen said:
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=105928.0.html

yes yes, I do use this to correct some bug/aethestics of the game, but can't seem to find a way to make spear-armed troops spawn with spear as secondary weapon 100% of the time
  3. Make troops always spawn with spear?

Are there any ways to make all the spear-armed (that is, troops with spear in their inventory) troops spawn with spear all the time, through troop editor, etc? (am using floris mod and haven't found a solution to this just yet) any advice is appreciated!
  4. Have spear-armed troops spawn with spear 100%?

I've notice that only about 30-50% of the times do my I5-7s Rhodok infantry spawn with spears, are there anyways to make them spawn with spears always through troop editor, etc?
  5. Mods to Increase Knockout Rate of Enemy Soldiers? (Instead of killing them)

Woyeyeh said:
    Hsuan said:
    like how the player's own soldiers doesn't always get killed but sometimes knocked out.
    hruza said:
    Enemy troops can get unconscious rather then dead even if you hit them with non blunt weapon. How exactly it works, what the rate is, I don't know.

This is because one or more heroes including you in your party has surgery skill and isn't injured. Same goes with the enemies, but lords rarely have more than 1, if any, surgery skill, and bandits don't have a leader at all so they have no surgery skill.

But to answer your original question, you could try to give lords surgery skill with
    Alene said:
    but it caps at 10 which gives the enemy troops a 40% fixed chance to survive cut or pierce damage.

This is an interesting solution but Im hesitant to do that because it might disturb the dynamic of the war. I'm wondering if I can mod my game's kill rate like viking conquest though (so that I could take prisoners without having an all-manhunter army)
  6. Floris Evolved (Sub Mod - Released)

Compatibility Issue with TweakMB/Troop Editor: Flooding Notifications:

The game runs fine without any modifications with tweak mb and troop editors, but after i've changed several names of troops (to convert into english), the game starts flooding me with

"Unrecognized opcode"

One example being:
    "Unrecognized Opcode 4701.; LINE NO:3:
    At Mission Template mst_meeting_merchant trigger no:15 consequences.
    At Mission Template mst_meeting_merchant trigger no:15 consequences."

This happens right after I start the game and go past the merchant screen, where it floods the message log with it and disallows any other message from appearing ever (waited 10+min to see, still no messages). The Clear message log function at the mod option at camp doesnt work either.

Any solutions?
  7. Mods to Increase Knockout Rate of Enemy Soldiers? (Instead of killing them)

@alene - I thought about that but that would make all of the enemies I kill prisoners and I only want to make it so that there's a chance

@hruza - How does it work in VC? I don't own the DLC
  8. Mods to Increase Knockout Rate of Enemy Soldiers? (Instead of killing them)

Just wondering if there's a mod that allows for a chance for enemy soldiers to be knocked unconscious rather than killed when killed with non-blunt damage, like how the player's own soldiers doesn't always get killed but sometimes knocked out. It's quite hard to capture prisoners with those full...
  9. Enable Crosshair

reinstall
  10. Are there any other benefits to hiring Sigmund?

he trains your troops
  11. No upgrade option to Nord Kappi from Innaesmaen using the Reworked Troop Tree?

you can modify this using morgh's mb editor
    on a completely unrelated topic, nord needs a buff in their raw stat (high autocalc strength but really bad stats when controlled by/going against the player)
  12. Bandits always attack me ?!

if you do reset module, or re read module, or reload module data  or whatever that is on your setting screen  (when you're playing, and you go on the bar on top right, in windowed mode), all bandits suddenly are attracted you.
  13. I can't get any lady to like me. All "Ardent Admirer" options fail.

You don't have enough money to buy their hours
  14. Trying to install the killer regeneration 1.1 mod onto floris expanded 2.54

VARIABLES.TXT
    1) Add the following global variables:
    g_wp_player_hr_active # Set to 0 to prevent player regeneration. 1 to activate.
    g_wp_ai_hr_active # Set to 0 to prevent AI regeneration. 1 to activate.
    g_wp_difficulty # Changes whether the regeneration is better or worse.

- doing this will cause save game incompatibility

so I tried to do this

OR add (assign, "$g_wp_player_hr_active", 1), and (assign, "$g_wp_ai_hr_active", 1),
    to the end of the "game_start" script in "module_scripts.py" file.

can't find moule_script.py anywhere, searched for hours, still can't find it
  15. Trying to install the killer regeneration 1.1 mod onto floris expanded 2.54

yeah, i just spend 2 hours trying to do all the merging of mods and stuff
    still doesn't work even though i followed all the steps

conclusion:
    if you're not a modder, don't touch the files.
Back
Top Bottom