Recent content by Howlett

1. Howlett

The Knights Of Vlandia

more like a axe in my face you throwing monster
    This is fax, Morton makes me wanna neck myself every time I see a throwing axe in his hand
  2. Howlett

The Knights Of Vlandia

The inventor of the Frisbee was cremated and made into a Frisbee after he died.
    He lived as he died: by the disc.
  3. Howlett

The Knights Of Vlandia

Any game you try to win can be considered competitive, but official will only be recognized if the community at large agrees on whats official.
    You gotta get a new signature dude, yours is wack.
  4. Howlett

The Knights Of Vlandia

I ran out of popcorn on page 12 bruh

Edit: got some more, let's run it up ?
  5. Howlett

The Knights Of Vlandia

all i see are battle hardened warriors with the titles of count, master knights, knight at arms, and more vs a bunch of recruits??⚔??
    Idk if you were serious but this is an argument from authority.
  6. Howlett

The Knights Of Vlandia

You guys suck
    Yes.
  7. Howlett

The Knights Of Vlandia

Good matches guys! I had tons of fun and was able to learn from the mistakes. Hopefully this can be made a regular thing throughout EA and include more clans. Maybe set up a designated queue night, who knows?

Yeah for sure! Contact Les for more info on that, we'd love to set stuff up.
  8. Howlett

The Knights Of Vlandia

I appreciate the other VKs coming in here with a more friendly tone. There is no reason to be all defensive. This whole ****show started when people tried to give you genuine advice and you took it as a personal attack or something.

For sure, brother! We're all here to play Bannerlord <3
  9. Howlett

The Knights Of Vlandia

The real meme is acting like multiplayer has any competitive merit right now.

Its awesome that you guys are vibing with the game and taking competition seriously. I mean that sincerely. But please take the advice of someone who has been a member of the competitive community for the majority of his adult life. If you flaunt how good you think you are before any semblance of a tournament forms, you will be treated with nothing but toxicity by the entire community. Its really quite detrimental to be bragging about anything related to how well you're doing in queue at the moment. Up until the first tournament is announced every clan, team, and legion is sitting at an "undefeated" 0-0 record. Bragging about having the best 0-0 record out of everyone with a 0-0 record isnt going to do you any favors. Its basically the equivalent of bragging about going undefeated on USA_Central_POM. Like...ok

Yes, technically there isn't merit to competition right now, but you do see other clans getting a six stack on and going in. We're all here to have fun, and a little bit of competitiveness isn't super bad. Maybe we shouldn't put too much stock in current matches, but until we have actual tourneys, I think it's fine to say that VK is undefeated. VK is currently undefeated in 6v6 games in the Early Access. If you don't want to count it as legit, that's fine, and we'll see how it shakes up when full release and private servers come. Maybe when they come VK will be beat (I hope not, lol), or maybe they won't. If it doesn't matter now, we shouldn't worry a whole lot about it.
  10. Howlett

The Knights Of Vlandia

God. In 3 years youre going to look back on all the screenshots you posted from pub play and cringe so hard. On the first page of your clan thread no less.

Please take advice from someone who lived and breathed GK Competitive for years. An "us against the community" mindset will get you literally nowhere and bring about a lot of unneeded trouble.

Hopefully we don't have to look back and cringe. While right now might not be the best time for a competitive scene, I think it's okay to be excited about finally being able to play MP with other clans. I don't think we're trying to be against the community, rather we're just very pumped at the prospect of competition, and it is nice to have won our 6v6 games. We're not trying to start any fights or beef, so I hope it doesn't devolve into that.
  11. Howlett

The Knights Of Vlandia

banan
  12. Howlett

Worth the Price Tag?

If you think about it in reference to other forms of entertainment, yes. Assuming you get 1000 hours out of the game, $40 for even 1000 hours is insane compared to the price of a movie. A movie ticket might be somewhere around $15-20 for 2 hours of entertainment, which is $7.50-10 an hour. $40 for 1000 hours of entertainment is $.04 per hour. I'd say that the price per hour is pretty dang good.
  13. Howlett

Tournaments replace denar total, not add to it.

When I go to a tournament, my bet money replaces my denar count instead of adding to it. I should have like >6k right now but I'm sitting at 1700.
  14. Howlett

People are quitting games which doesn't give a win.

Can the issue of people rage quitting be fixed? If the entire other team quits (usually because they're getting stomped), our team doesn't get the win because the game crashes. I think they do it on purpose to make sure that we don't get the win.
  15. Howlett

Dev Blog 18/04/19

British said:
    How will the traits and stats work with heirs?

They system as a whole sounds amazing but I can imagine going back to a base level character in the later stages of the game would be more than an inconvenience, but having heirs retain all stats from the previous character wouldn't make sense either.
    Is there going to be a partial transition of stats or can we train our heirs to be?

A seconary question from this is with multiple heirs how long can the games last?
    I feel like it might work as in Warband, when you choose your character's parents and upbringing. In Bannerlord, I hope it's like that, but you get to train your heirs yourself.
Back
Top Bottom