Recent content by houndog

1. Permanent companion party skills builds

I decided to just use Ansen as my medic and engineering intelligence slave. And Leslie as my second path-finding/tracking intelligence slave (perhaps I will increase her trade when she gets a higher level). That way I don't have to worry about companions too much.

I definitely think horse archery is a good way to go. I usually start out as horse archer. It takes quite a long time to solo battlefields early though. I also like to solo battles with bandits using a blunt weapon early for the extra money for selling prisoners to slavers.
  2. Permanent companion party skills builds

Hi everyone, I've been doing a lot of research and decided it was time to start my own thread. Which companions do you use for party skills? So far I have been building Ansen into an intelligence slave focusing on medic and Leslie as my second medic. And Sara as my path finder. What would a...
  3. How got get a banner

I believe I left because he was defeated and captured, however the quest "Enlisted in a lords army" still remained. There was no dialogue option to leave the lords army when I later returned to talk to him.

I could of probably enlisted in another lords army and then left to fix the problem but didnt want to loose my massive army. Instead I fixed the problem by using the cheatmenu to change my banner, which made the banner show up on the world map.
  4. How got get a banner

Hi there, Been playing Perisno for a few days now and love it! So many thanks to all those involved in its creation.  :fruity: I am having one annoying issue in my game however.. my character and party does not seem to fly a banner. I started as a commoner so I haven't had a chance to choose...
Back
Top Bottom