Recent content by hobophobe

1. So my brother wants to buy Warband off of Steam

Alhanalem said:
    But, if you got the game from TW, how could you not know your registration key? You needed to enter it to unlock the game.

OK, I got it figured out- TW emails the reg to you, I was just checking the wrong account. That said, you cannot activate a copy of Warband purchased from TW on steam. Too bad,  I'm pretty sure you could do this with the original M&B. Maybe I'm wrong, I seem to remember doing it though. Oh well.
  2. So my brother wants to buy Warband off of Steam

Is there any difference?

I have a similar question, I guess I'll just post it here instead of wasting space with a new thread;

I bought Warband directly from Taleworlds. In light of these new Steam achievements I'd like to add Warband to my Steam account. First of all, can I even do this in the first place? If yes, how do I find my registration key? Thanks!
  3. [M] ProMode Mod Full Release

[quote author=Wipeout]
    you get shot and killed by an archer 100 feet away and there's absolutely nothing you could do to prevent or counter it.  :mad:
    [/quote]

Shields are for blocking arrows, swords are for blocking swords. You wasted your shield in a sword fight, that's why you're defenseless against that sniping archer. M&B is like rock, paper, scissors, not scissors, scissors, scissors and if you choose rock or paper you're a nub :razz:
  4. Throwing weapons is AWESOME

Helmut_AUT said:
    For SP companions, I gave them throwing weapons if I didn't want to spend points on power draw.

Er, you still have to spend those same points on power throw.

I just give my hero's whatever corresponds to their starting skills. If they don't start out with any power throw or draw I give them crossbows. This way, whenever you find a good ranged weapon as loot, you'll have someone to give it to.
Back
Top Bottom