Recent content by hirovard

1. hirovard

Patch Notes v1.2.8

@Dejan @Piconi @Duh_TaleWorlds

would you put in the game options or launcher a tick box or whatever to enable/disable controller? i play the game with keyboard+mouse but because i have a 360 controller plugged in im getting conflict on the control mode. having to unplug devices should not be a required step to play the game
  2. hirovard

Top 10 Mount and Blade Warband Mods

1257ad is an amazing mod tbh. lots to do, massive map and tons of stuff to explore. maybe a little too big but its still fun
  3. hirovard

Anyone could tell me which mod is this ?

have you got a image to link or anything that will give us a better clue. is it single player/multi?
  4. hirovard

help me !!!

your game crashed.
  5. hirovard

Who of the old guard are still around?

Hey Arvenski, its certainly been a while

6. hirovard

true, looked through half the off topic boards and a lot of the threads last had a message months ago. saw the users online cound and it was like 10 users and 400 guests. it used to be hundreds of members on. now everyone is off doing discords and stuff.

i think i liked it more when all the info needed was located on the forums and teamspeak and such was just for voice chatting.
  7. hirovard

i hop on the forums now and then but its just not the same as it was 10 years ago. used to be on at least once a day now its lucky if its once every few months
  8. hirovard

THIS GAME Bannerlord IS STILL ALPHA!

What is with these new accounts posting this crap all the time. The game on the whole is far better than warband, also it is certainly much further along than alpha. Its currently early access and has much more content and features than other games in this time period.

Still if your not happy with the game then posting angry threads isn't going to solve that, just uninstall the game and try again some other time.
  9. hirovard

In Progress Its still freezing after so much time

We are still working towards this issue. Sorry for any inconvenience.
    working on it? i've had this for months. multiplayer is literally unplayable and all i get when i ask about it is people telling me to reinstall the game, delete this file delete that file and nothing works.

no issues with warband but this game has been unplayable on multiplayer which is a shame because when it worked i loved playing it.
  10. hirovard

Resolved Stats Better for Broken weapons than Fresh ones?

Hey just a heads up, this applies to more than just that spear, was comparing short simple raider spears and even when looking at the exact same spear it shows different stats.

From what i have noticed when you hover over the equiped one it shows them correct and when you hover over the one you are looking at comparing with it shows correct for that aswell, but the smaller window for the currently equiped is showing incorect information.

it also does it with say javalins. i currently have harpoons equipped which do 113 pierce damage but when i compare a different set of javalins say the jagged javalin for this example this is what happens to the info card

Incorrect info-card for equipped weapon
  11. hirovard

Resolved Battanian heavy mail vest super skinny wrist

Im just glad its sorted ^.^
  12. hirovard

King Harlaus > Bannerlord: what is this game missing?

i think part of it was the companions.

In warband companions had roles, they could influence your rtr, they had a background, as in they would comment on area's that mean something to them, like near a town or villange. they had differing personalities, so some companions would get on and others would fight. you could promote them to lords, or use them in your towns/castles.

the ones in bannerlord are basically "insert random name and moniker" "random irrelevent backstory with no impact to the actual game" "no actual personality"
  13. hirovard

Np, thanks for making a great game. happy to help make it better 1 issue at a time
  14. hirovard

Summary: The character model with this armour equiped ends up with the arms just about the hands and below the elbow going into a really narrow effect. How to Reproduce: Equip this armour? im don't really know what caused it. Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media...
Back
Top Bottom