Recent content by hiakeem

1. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.4

@a_ver_est You can improve your relationship with wife - go to a lord's hall in a city you own, find your wife with ALT, go talk to her, one of the options is something like "I have an offer" (or whatever lets you barter with her) then you enter the barter screen, you can give her gifts. This will raise her relationship with you.

You can also play games with wife for relation gain.
  2. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.4

@Callum & @emrozdemir

There are a few flaws that really need to be fixed soon:

- Khuzait are way to strong and snowball everyone
    - Sturgia is to weak and gets whiped by khuzait and vlandia way to easy

- Leaving kingdoms causes -20 relation with all lords in that faction , this is way to much and way to hard to regain. Maybe only loose relation with the ruler of that faction would be nice
    - Dynasty system: Your kids can't be played as a successor or won't have stats / skills when comming of age , so theyre useless! Give them perks based on their parents.

I disagree:

I'm ok with some clans being better, gives you a way to control difficulty. I usually join Sturgia to keep them in game for the challenge.

Getting relation is really easy, just vote for everyone else to get fiefs etc. I can easily max clans at 100 relation before leaving, this means I exit with 60 relation and can pretty much immediately get them to switch.

Kids being blank slates are awesome, same with brother/sister.
  3. Resolved Captured city has extra 5000 party wages

Summary: The last castle and garrison (Quyaz and the castle just west of it) after I captured, voted to have myself own it has a phantom extra 5000 denar cost. If I leave the garrison empty then the cost does not show. If I add any garrison the line item shows up. In the screenshot the...
  4. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.2

Just something i have come across in late game. the year is 1112 in game..I am now at the age of 58.I have 3 boys that have come of age to be in the game and 2 girls..the oldest is 25..
    Now i have looked though all Factions in the game and there is only 2 girls and 2 boys around the same age that could get married the rest are 45 plus So we need more AI to have kids as the game gos on.But i am sure you will be adding that at a later date.
    Also i went to one of the clans to see if i could marry of one of my sons. but no we can not do that we can only marry of my girls. thats fine. but how do our sons get married if we can not pick there wifes in the game..
    Now the Clan members roles. I am so happy with the change now we can give them all something to work on so thanks on getting this sorted. but could i ask if you are going to add more stuff to it like Riding .. Tactics...Polearm....One hand weapons. .... if you had these added it would help in training our kids up.. and would also make them all different in things they no. My sons is 25 and only had a 1 for Riding so he commands an army on a silly poney ...
    Just wanted to put these to you so you no. i am sure you do but we dont no you no. if you get what i mean.
    Anyway Thanks for the up date to 1.4.2 .. Its looking great and i no you have alot going on.

What version did you start on? Cause at one point they added over a hundred additional nobles, but you had to start a new game to have them added. They've been procreating like crazy in my game, have nobles which have had 20 plus children.
  5. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.2

Perk fixes are exciting!

Only thing on my wish list to have made is to not have crafted items added to equipment lists so that they wont be for sale/offered as tournament prizes. After a while nothing else is for sale (even if you never sell an item).
  6. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.1

I Dont see any new patch man. What 1.4.2 are u talking about?!
  7. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.1

Thy TW for working hard on our wishes.
    But pls fix the loyality of the vasalls.
    i hate it to save every 5 minutes.
    let loyality dependig on something... relation fiefs family i dont know.
    but the careless switching kingdoms of vasalls is annoying.
    i hate it.
    im not able to let my kingdom grow when i must be afraid that my vasall that ive given 3 fiefs leaves me next 5 minutes.

i hate it to start a savegame every 10 minutes only because i lost 500 men and 3 fiefs.
    ive done everything to my vasall i married his daughter our relation is +100 he have 2 castles and 1 city.
    you cant geht more as vasall so he should stay by me.

but he switches sides every 10 minutes.

Did you recruit another vassal who is his enemy? Are you at war with one of his friends?

I had a similar issue where vassals started leaving. In one case it started when I recruited his enemy as a vassal. In another case when I went to war with Khuzaits - this is actually what made me suspect this cause. Every time I went to war with Khuzaits Mesui would leave, if I immediately negotiated peace Mesui would stay. Then I loaded the save I had made before Ergeon left (in law), I skipped recruiting his enemy and he stayed. Do not know if confirmation bias or anecdotal.
  8. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.1

OK just checked latest hotfix my army of 215 which i have had for ages is now only 195.
    Yep, my army size also went down by 50, meaning I have too many troops (T5+) who are abandoning party now... This was without Community Patch since it has not been working, party size dropped from 362 to 312.

New Community Patch dropped but with the comment that they also cannot fix party size currently.
Back
Top Bottom