Recent content by heywheresmysnack

1. Modified Tactics?

Ah. Maybe I just haven't figured out the game yet, but it seemed like my ranged troops always end up in melee combat. Maybe its because they are constantly being charged.
  2. Modified Tactics?

Have you been able to make units prefer ranged attacks as opposed to charging constantly? Having a bunch of troops constantly charging at each other would be unrealistic I feel.
  3. Adjusting Morale

Compiled? I saved it...

edit, Okay I see how to compile it, but I get an error saying "python is not a recognized internal or external command"

2nd edit, Okay I think I fixed it.
  4. Adjusting Morale

Okay. I found it and opened up the module_scripts file and changed the attribute I was looking to change, but when I go to my inventory in game it doesn't show a change in the morale bonus given.
  5. Adjusting Morale

Sorry for dragging up old topics, but I can not find module_scripts.py in my native folder.
  6. Only had the game for a day

Never mind. Got it. I think...

edit.

Got it.
  7. Only had the game for a day

Another quick Q... where would I find the file to mod that? Just point me in the general direction. I'll figure it out.
  8. Only had the game for a day

Ah okay. I dunno where everything goes yet. Sorry. Thank you very much for the quick reply.
  9. Only had the game for a day

And I'm already modding it. Lol. I have a very large army now. This game is so complex yet so simple to grasp. The only problem I'm having with my bloodthirsty horde is having to constantly resupply. I was wondering if there was a way to increase the amount that is in a stack of food supplies.
Back
Top Bottom