Recent content by HeyIamJack

1. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

In 1.3 I find a bit of performance drop in the inventories (mine or trading), the mouse pointer drags and lags, but the FPS only drop by 2 or 3.
    Also on the world map, when I turn around it's very "clunky" and "snappy" technically speaking. No problems during big battles or scenes, stable 60 FPS.
    Maybe it's me (any hit where to look in case it is actually me?), but in years of Perisno, this is the first time I experience it.
    PS: I tried turn off HDR and shaders but it's the same, I have textures on demand ticked.
    Same here with the laggy curser. But I just started another playthrough and its not lagging there, weird.
  2. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Scouts of Nox of Zephili are Outlaws still and the Nox of Zephili is Kingdom of Perisno so he is constantly chasing his own Scouts now XD
  3. [QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

Alright so I accidently defeated the Dread Legion while staying at Janos and they besieged it (didnt know that was possible lul) and took a Qualis Gem from Maltise. But who is she?
    I literally couldn't find any lore on her. Just some randomass Priestess?
  4. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Hey all.
    Can you manually add music to the game in the files or does this corrupt the game in some way and make it unplayable?
  5. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

On my old paythrough, I went to the mercenary guild and was lucky enough to get frod sceotend fealcans and so what I did was buy a lot of hired recruits then say there was 5 fealcans then I would remove 4 hired recruits and keep doing it because if you don't take all of the troops that are for hire and leave one it will still say that there is 5 left and you can keep doing this until you are either out of money or out of army space.
    Thx buddy ill try this one^^
    Does anyone know how to get the Realm of the Falcon culture because I have enough money I just don't see the option.

Gaining Realm of the Falcon Culture Requirements

Relation with Falcons >= 75; Relation with Field Marshal Gunnar >= 50; Honor >= 500; RtR >= 80; Player character's level >= 38; Renown >= 5000; 1 000 000 aurums.
  6. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Is there a stable way to recruit Realm of the Falcon Troops besides creating a patrol and telling it to reinforce a garrison? (I have them as Culture ofc)
    I don't want their nobles.. it's the horse archers im after^^
  7. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

game options in camp menu
    use old random map (fourth from above)
    never tried this one, cheers
  8. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Don't know if that's intended, but there is no Inventory baggage at where you spawn in battles.
  9. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Not sure about this one but I think the "Horse Speed Limitation" is always on despite it not being turned on in the Game Settings.
  10. Perisno 0.99 - The Main Thread (HF18 - 27.Mar.2020)

Alright I've tried to find a way to rebind the hotkeys for the Combat Abilities such as War-Cry or First Aid (unsuccsesfully).
    Tried to check the Data Files and I found in a txt. data named "Variables":

key_camera_zoom_in
    key_camera_zoom_out
    key_camera_up
    key_camera_down
    key_battle_first_aid
    key_battle_war_cry
    key_battle_battle_cry
    key_battle_horse_whistle
    key_battle_deploy_pavise
    key_battle_rage
    key_battle_focus
    key_battle_sprint
    key_battle_taunt
    key_battle_skirmish
    key_special_sprint

But found no keybinding attached to it. Can any1 who knows stuff help me out? There is also a txt. data named "Variable_uses" but only with figures in it.
    Appreciate any help :smile:
Back
Top Bottom