Recent content by Herachillias

1. Herachillias

You know you're bad in MB when...

You know that your bad at M&B if you get killed by a river pirate while trying to actually get on your horse...

(happened to me when i started in version 0.7 something xD)
  2. Herachillias

Mount&Blade Version 1.011 is ready

always when i get bored of playing crysis and assasins creed i just start up M&B and hack and slash my way trough a bunch of bandits! It will never get boring ^^

cheers!
  3. Herachillias

SP Fantasy The Wheel of Time Mod

:O i was working on this theme as well with a friend of me. altho i just read up to A crown of swords. But now i see there are also others doing this mod :smile:
    I will quit my mod and wait for this release. If you need any help or wanna see my work on this theme so for i will be happy to help :smile:.

and 1 more thing: I  just hope you don't spoil anything major things. since that wont encourage people to start reading this brilliant series of books :smile:

peace.
  4. Herachillias

Land of Eternal Youth 1.1 for .960: Trailer is released!

I once made a map with the map maker thing... it was for cversion 0.894 so i dunno if it works for 0.903, make sure again that all villages are with the good cities:grin:
  5. Herachillias

SP Medieval +1410+ mod

Its a good idea for a mod yes, but i think you should leave out the early gunpowder weapons.
    I also like to suggest faction specialities. For example: give the teutonic order overpowered cavalry. Each faction having a speciality would make it mare tactical.
  6. Herachillias

A year ago! :neutral: i think the mod was intended for an ancient version :grin:

but no i do not know what happened.
  7. Herachillias

mods currently in development and .95x compatible publicly released mods

I played LTD aswell and liked it, but isnt there any possibility to port it to 0.903 and add some stuff?

if this question is asked earlier plz tell me
  8. Herachillias

Kolba I'd like to suggest something:

each faction has his own ability/special strength.

like Romans have good infantry or something. This would boost the tactical part a bit:grin:
  9. Herachillias

SP Medieval A Medieval Adventure is back. Demo is out.

Lol AvaRice, you are now almost describing the features of oblivion and i think this mod wants an unique twist:d just look at your pic:wink: its an oblivion char
  10. Herachillias

Ulfhednar said:
    Herachillias said:
    What a spammer :roll:

Lol, I am folowing this mod from the beginning so I find myself allowed to be happy when the production goes twice as fast :oops:
  11. Herachillias

OK Kolba, as you might have noticed, i do not know much about this period but i do like it:grin: I hope you have some good new ideas then and menage to fix all bugs and/or add some other nice features.
    if there's anything you need help with, ill try to help you. even tho i am not a good modder :grin:
  12. Herachillias

Old thread (locked)

-lol- stratosfears comment wasn't appreciated by everyone. but I'd like to suggest that only a smith can make gold bars and only a tailor can do something good with leather.

well do whatever you like :wink: I hope it all turns out well! :grin:
  13. Herachillias

I guess that's bad news :???:  I am not able to help you with any bugs or textures or anything, best I can do is a little modelling :wink:
    but i do have some ideas.

1. The picture on the front page shows some barbaric faction, Celts or something. they drive back old Romans.
        maybe if you change the time. and give Rome southern part of England. and barbaric factions the rest. Celts in the middle. vikings attacking from the west, and sum
        others.

2. Make the roman troops have cavalry. (only! Romans) give the Celtic troops bad armored but very (very!) high skilled. make then have no breast plate, but model a nice
        looking Celtic trousers. and equip the vikings with heavy, cool looking (not the standard) chain male armor. (make the chainmale have high stats.)

3. I do not know anything about ireland. But maybe put zendar there or something :grin:. At least make sure all factions have own speciality.

4. Also rename town names. Some Celtic looking names. some Scandinavian looking names. And some roman looking names!.

-Herachillias :grin:
  14. Herachillias

Old thread (locked)

uhuh, I agree with El duke.
Back
Top Bottom